Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The TRUTH behind drug testing

telvis is offline Registered
    What about chest hair? I am slick bald. I haven't smoked in 7 months. Will I be okaY?????

Quote Originally Posted by telvis
    What about chest hair? I am slick bald. I haven't smoked in 7 months. Will I be okaY?????

I have no idea. But the day someone starts testing my hair for a damn job is the day I go into business for myself. How much control do they need over a person to nit pick what you did months ago?

willystylle is offline Registered+
    Hey Brandonm welcome to cannabis.com. Stick around, these people like you :-)
    insert witty comment here

Absolution is offline Registered
    Hey Branall,

I just took a test today and did not pass. So they sent it to a lab....yesterday I ate a few methadones. Will they test for that at the lab or just the THC I failed for?

If anyone else knows please chime in! TY

Absolution

maphiagrrl is offline Registered+
    so if the levels in my piss are not normal (from dilution and cranberry pills and vitamins), will they retest me or take a closer look at the pee?
    and thanks for the advice....
    "They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference." - the great Bill Hicks

Rebel24 is offline Registered+

Thumbs up Please HELP

i am on state PO.my brother fell a drug test gust drinking water and vit.But if u stop smocking for 21 days and drink water juice and Gatorade.and the day i go i drink 32 oz gatorade with certo and fill the 32 oz bottle up with water 2 times and p 3 times will i pass.

Here's my two-cents

I played the piss-test game for 20 years and have beaten many and been busted by several (I have credit for being one of the first guys busted with Klear once they started testing for an abnormally high amount of nitrates. I also lost a job 10 years ago with a hair test (1 month before the Supreme Court ruled it unconsitutional - which has since been reverse I think).

Anyway I agree with everything said here by those that know the deal, but I didn't see any good responses to people talking about how long it takes to get clean.

We all know the detectable chemicals are in our fat cells. The fatter you are the longer it takes to get clean. I'm 5'9" and 170, which is probably on the lean side. I've gone from smoking 24/7 for a year straight, stopped and passed a test within 20 days. I know skinny SOB's who have gone less time before passing (50 ppm deal I guess?). But I spent those 20 days drinking butt-loads of water and exercising daily to sweat a lot, not sure if that mattered, but it got me past the test.

I found a calculator online once that let you put in your smoking frequency, quality of pot and body wieght and body type... And it spit our a time frame and recommended activity, but who knows how accurate it was?

I'm very fortunate that I don't work in an industry that worries about drug testing.

But I'm not very fortunate that I live in SC and still don't have enough friends to keep me high 24/7 as I'd prefer.

SOMEBODY BRING ME WEED PLEASE (I scream out my front door every morning)

Wishing & Waiting for the weed fairy to arrive~

JL

Nylo is offline Registered+
    Hey Branall1, thanks for the informative post. I hope you enjoy your stay here as well =)

Oh, 1 important question. I've got a box of Quick Fix stashed away. I heard good things about it, since my job randomly drug tests. I stay pretty well hydrated, but always keep QF as an "in case of emergency, break glass" kind of thing.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on the product, since I think you mentioned something about synthetic urines =)
    I'll be writing in my dreams...
    Times are changing...are you?

:

Other false positives

The irony... I smoked up 2 days ago, and got a drug test today (I fell at work) and I had to skip the day of the test, as I had a doctors appt which took me 6 months to get, and they call me up yelling (I waited at the piss place for 3 hours) and try to force me to get a test done yesterday. I did it, and I quit immediately after. A few Qs on the whole drug testing thing:

1. Does Visine really work/do anything? I've heard many different things.

2. If you quit your job, and they find a positive test afterwards, could they call the police about it?

3. What kinds of OTC drugs would cause a false positive? I've hear Aleve can, but I'm not sure.

I took some Tylenol with Codeine the night before, but I have an Rx for it, so that made me feel happy somehow, hah. Funny thin is, I have chronic pain, and cannabis is THE ONLY THING that will take all of the pain away :]

Damon32 is offline Registered+
    A buddy of mine at work tested positive for THC. He told the lab that he had been taking Tylenol 3 with codeine, then he had to prove that he had the RX and they let him go saying that it shows a false positive.
    "Keep it sticky 'yo"
    Damon32

kronos416 is offline Registered+
    hey brandon do you know how pain management doctor testing works? i am on pain management but tend to smoke once in while. do you know if they use the imunoassay testing or the gc/ms testing? trying to figure out a way to be able to smoke once in while and still pass my random test that is done only once a year. what about freezing ones own urine then letting it thaw and get to 98.6 degrees for office visit? anyone tried that?

Cheery Cherry is offline Registered+
    Hello Brandon .

I am wondering....where would one purchase a home drug testing kit? Which brand is the best or more accurate in results?

Thanks in advance! You have really provided us with great information.

Freemount is offline Registered+
    Hey, thanks for the very informative post, and I have a question: I may apply for a job at a local market (not supermarket like vons ralphs etc..), it's not a chain of stores but only one. Now is it government regulations to have the applicant drug tested or is it the owner's decision?

graph is offline Registered+
    My mom used to work for Quest. I can definitely vouch for that information.
    Mira el foto grande

usedchemicals is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Branall1
    Cocaine, Meth, opiates, etc. These drugs are no longer detectable within HOURS of use by modern drug tests. This means you could be a crackhead every day of your life, abstain for a DAY, and go get tested. You will pass.
    are you kidding me? cocaine and crack are detectable for about three days afterwards, and longer if you are a regular user
    Drugs I do on a regular basis:
    Weed

Quote Originally Posted by IanCurtisWishlist
    im off to pack the bubbler and visit happy land for a while. wish me luck fellow psychonauts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrock
    Dont do it man, it'll make you worship cucumbers!

Damon32 is offline Registered+
    Exactly...That was a dangerouse statement. I takes longer than 24 hours for the good shit to leave your system.

Drug tests can be bought at any of your local drug stores. There are all kinds of test kits out there. Look by the pharmacy.

Holla'
    "Keep it sticky 'yo"
    Damon32

Jay Matix is offline Registered+
    Thanks for the post man

usedchemicals is offline Registered+
    i did coke on a friday, got drug tested monday and came up positive
    Drugs I do on a regular basis:
    Weed

Quote Originally Posted by IanCurtisWishlist
    im off to pack the bubbler and visit happy land for a while. wish me luck fellow psychonauts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrock
    Dont do it man, it'll make you worship cucumbers!

Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    Good info + I'm not at all surprised
    Minds are like parachutes, they both work best when open.

Thomas R. Dewar

vintendo is offline Registered
    wen i was in JDC in Detroit i got a piss test and i wen they pulled me in to tell me if i passed or not i looked at the sheet and it had a box to check if it was deluided or suspected tampering. so they defentaily know if its real or not. oh i failed that test btw.

chukklehed is offline Registered
    Really good in-depth stuff Branall. I think you would be the perfect guy to answer my question(thread title: Probation Drug Testing). I'd appreciate your info if you have the time. Thanks.

canieatit is offline Registered
    In Melbourne Australia. the police have a radmon drug testing bus where they test the road uses for druged driving . this process works the same as our dirnk driving tests. now this test ( which i have not seen yet. thank god!) works by licking some type of test stick which shows the result within 3 minutes they are testing for the use of dope or speed have you heard of this type of testing? and how can a heavy smoker pass this test??? Megan

AngryA is offline Registered
    I'm still looking for anyone who knows where I go to get synthetic or real urine to pass a pot test

Budsmoka is offline Registered
    Hey,Ive been smoking 4-5 times a day for the past 6 months or so and I just got a really good job oppertunity but they want me to pass a drug test and its in a few days, like maybe a week at the most. If I drink a shit load of water do you think I have a chance at passing??? From what ive read I think im fucked.

u just answered all my questions, thanks mate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast