Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: does any body know how quick certo works

jayley77 is offline Registered

pectan has worked for me

All I can really say as far as Certo goes is that there seems to be some property of it that blocks the detection of THC. I have tried many things to falsely pass a drug screen. First off the type of test the lab uses can make a difference. There a few different types of tests that are used for urine tests and some are more sensitive than others so depending on the test used depends if one or more of these remedies are going to work or not. From what I gather niacin does work somewhat to lower the levels of THC in your body because it speeds up the half life of the THC break down in your body because it burns fat. To the people who say that Certo works because the way the individual is taking it and how drinking so much liquid it justs dilutes the sample I think is incorrect. I have tried the crap load of water and or a combonation cranyberry juice, or apple juice and even shots of vinigar and tested positive or inconclusive (diluted sample) for THC on a screen. The first time I used Certo I mixed it with water in a 1 liter bottle. It was so foul I nearly vomitted and could not keep it down. Then I tried mixing it with grape powerade this was a 32 ox bottle. I drank a couple of big gulps and added the 2 packets and drank the bottle about half way down and refilled it with water. I drank it down half way again and refilled with water and drank it all. I went to the bathroom two times and went to my drug screen. I started to urinate in the toilet and at mid stream I started to fill the cup. I passed the test. I know for a fact my urine was dirty before the test I had used a home test just a few hours prior to doing this. I do this when ever I have a drug screen but only if I can not find someone with clean urine to provide me with a sample. The best way to pass a drug screen (obviously would be to not have dirty urine in your own system) is to have someone provide you with a clean sample earlier that day or the night before. I use an elmers glue bottle that has been cleaned out really well and you need to cut the plastic stuff out of it so the hole is big enough to pour the sample in. Have a thermometer ready and a microwave available. Heat the bottle in 5 second intervals and take its temerature. Once its at 105 deg f you can wrap it against your leg inner thigh with an ace bandage or a leg brace. I know it takes me about 15-25 minutes to get to the place and it cools down to high 90's deg by the time I get there. I notice that when I provided a real sample that the thermometer on the sample cup is never in the 90's like body temp its usually 85-88 degrees. Just pour your clean sample in and it should be around that same temp. I have passed everytime I have done this. I hope this helps people who reads this.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    First of all, you may want to spell pectin correctly. Pectin. Pectin Pectin. If you can't spell it right chances are you aren't going to be able to explain anything about it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jayley77 View Post
    All I can really say as far as Certo goes is that there seems to be some property of it that blocks the detection of THC.
    Got any proof?
    From what I gather niacin does work somewhat to lower the levels of THC in your body because it speeds up the half life of the THC break down in your body because it burns fat.
    Got any proof?

To the people who say that Certo works because the way the individual is taking it and how drinking so much liquid it justs dilutes the sample I think is incorrect.
    This coming from the person who can't spell pectin right.

I have tried the crap load of water and or a combonation cranyberry juice, or apple juice and even shots of vinigar and tested positive or inconclusive (diluted sample) for THC on a screen.
    Vinegar does nothing.

The first time I used Certo I mixed it with water in a 1 liter bottle. It was so foul I nearly vomitted and could not keep it down. Then I tried mixing it with grape powerade this was a 32 ox bottle. I drank a couple of big gulps and added the 2 packets and drank the bottle about half way down and refilled it with water. I drank it down half way again and refilled with water and drank it all. I went to the bathroom two times and went to my drug screen. I started to urinate in the toilet and at mid stream I started to fill the cup. I passed the test. I know for a fact my urine was dirty before the test I had used a home test just a few hours prior to doing this.
    You don't think any of that fluid had anything to do with it?

I notice that when I provided a real sample that the thermometer on the sample cup is never in the 90's like body temp its usually 85-88 degrees. Just pour your clean sample in and it should be around that same temp. I have passed everytime I have done this. I hope this helps people who reads this.
    Body temp is 98.6 and yes the cup can lower the temp of the sample a little but if you give them a sample at 85-88 degrees, you will be required to give another sample within 3 hours without leaving under observation. Most tests require a temp of 90-100. Unbelievable.

Where did you come up with this crap? If people follow your advice chances are they are not going to pass their drug test.
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Sep-25-2008 at 12:17.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Like I said previously, we like to keep things factual in the drug testing forum. Non-facts and other unsubstantiated info can land an uninformed reader (that would assume what youre trying to pass off as 'fact') in the unemployment line, or worse, jail. Drug testing is a serious issue. If you dont like the idea that we hold the reader to a high standard of fact, well thats how things are here and shall remain. And if this idea is not your cup of tea, then perhaps this forum is not for you. The drug testing forum is not a playground. Not when folks have too much on the line.

jayley77 is offline Registered
    FBR I am sorry I spelt pectin wrong sometimes I mix up ďaísĒ and ďIísĒ on the keyboard when I type for some reason I mix up ďtísĒ and ďmísĒ and a few other letter combinations as well. In my haste which I apologize for, I did not spell check. You really didnít have to belittle me for that. You are correct I donít have any proof to any of the claims I have made I can only say is that in regards to Certo is that I have failed when just diluting and I pass when using the Certo in combination with diluting. I donít have any proof but I can only testify that I have passed every urine screening I have undergone when using Certo. I have just tried dilution methods without Certo and the results come back positive for THC or I am required to resubmit a sample from an ďinclusiveĒ result due to a diluted sample. In each case that I have used Certo I consume considerably less amounts of fluid (which is still enough to be considered dilution) and end up with a passing result. I donít know why but I fail without Certo and pass with it. As far as urine sample temperature is concerned whenever I have urinated into a plastic cup and insert a digital thermometer after the highest reading I have had was 95.8 degrees. The most I have ever seen the temperature bar rise to on the sample cup at a lab is in the mid to high 80ís. As soon as urine leaves the body and travels through the air which is room temperature usually around 75-78 degrees and in air conditioned labs I have been in around 74 degrees that urine is going to immediately cool off by at least 2-3 degrees. Then the plastic sample cup insulates the sample and the reading on the plastic thermometer will usually be anywhere from 85-88 degrees, 88 degrees is the highest I have ever seen the bar rise to when I have submitted a urine sample. My point is that the plastic strip has never recorded a temp for me over 88 degrees and I have never been asked to provide another sample because if it. All I was trying to do was share my personal experience of what I have had work for me and what has failed for me. FBR I am sorry if I offended or upset you that wasnít my intent.
    Last edited by jayley77; Sep-25-2008 at 14:54.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    I'm not belitting you nor am I upset. I'm shocked at how bad the info is and just letting other people know how bad your advice is. I'm sre it's not your intent to cause people to fail but none the less, if people follow your information, chances are they will fail whether you intended that or not.

Who was giving you these tests?

On most chain of custody forms, there is a box that says something to the effect "read the sample within 4 minutes and note whether or not it is 90-100 degrees."

Do you have any biology and or physics education or training? If so do you know what specific heat is? It is amount of energy needed to increase a substance or material a unit of whatever temperature measure you are using. Water has an extremely high specific heat. Air does not and especially the small mass of air your urine stream will be displacing. Do you know anything about cars? Do you know why straight antifreeze is not used in cars when it has a higher boiling point and freezing point than water? Because it has a poor heat capacity. If you filled your car with straight antifreeze and not a mix of anitfreeze and water, it will overheat. Plastic doesn't have nearly the heat capacity of water either much less the fact that the cup weighs a mere fraction what 2 ounces of urine weighs. I don't know who is testing you that is allowing 88 to pass but according to drug testing guidelines it should be between 90-100 for most tests.

I donít know why but I fail without Certo and pass with it.
    My point exactly. If you don't know why then why make something up or guess or whatever you did when you decided to post that certo has a property to block the detection of THC?

Like Burnt Toast said, this is not the forum to guess and play around in because people's lives, jobs, freedom, children are at stake and that is why my posts to you may seem harsh.

You should read what I wrote about certo above and then this thread:

First time being tested (Quick Fix)
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Sep-25-2008 at 16:16.

MattinSLC is offline Banned

pectin worked (for me) again

Back in May I stated that fruit pectin works. Again I was up for a drug test on Nov 19, and again I bought a more expensive at home test from rite aide. Sure enough I tested dirty after drinking lots of liquid for the entire week. So again I went and bought fruit pectin and apple juice the morning of my test, mixed the pectin, and drank it down. Well, the verdict is in...I PASSED, AGAIN.
    Now, I have no EVIDENCE as some may like, that the pectin was the reason I passed, I am just simply stating what actions I took and what the outcome of those actions were. For the SECOND time I am happy to say that I passed a urine test after drinking apple juice and fruit pectin. I do know for a fact that the day before the acutal test I tried the "diltuion" method with my own test and failed, and the dilution method didnt work for me in that peticular situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MattinSLC View Post
    So again I went and bought fruit pectin and apple juice the morning of my test, mixed the pectin, and drank it down. Well, the verdict is in...I PASSED, AGAIN.
    Now, I have no EVIDENCE as some may like, that the pectin was the reason I passed, I am just simply stating what actions I took and what the outcome of those actions were.
    Admitting that you have no evidence further solidifies the point that youre basing your successes on a fallacy of causation. Youre merely assuming that pectin was the reason for your successes, any way you slice it. Just because 'B' happened doesnt mean 'A' caused it.

Pure coincidence, thats all.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Pure coincidence, thats all.
    How many times can the same outcome happen before someone believes it is no longer a "pure coincidence"???
    It has now happened twice. What will be said @ three times? Just another coincidence???
    I see one of two things: I am just a very lucky person that passed a UA with dirty urine and it's just a coincidence, or something changed the outcome of the results. I hope whoever reads this will think logically and determine: "Did this person just get lucky (twice)? Or did he do something to prevent himself from failing." The choice is yours. I have stated that I DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE, but I am merley stating what actions I took to pass a drug test TWO times, and what the outcome was.
    Again, after taking fruit pectin, for WHATEVER reason, I PASSED, twice.
    And I have already said that the day before I tried the dilution method and failed my own test. So if it wasn't diluiton and it wasn't the fruit pectin, then I ask, how did I pass? Can anyone answer this question??? "Pure conicidence" is not a vaild answer on how someone passes a UA with dirty urine. lol
    Last edited by MattinSLC; Nov-24-2008 at 01:26. Reason: wanted to add something else

Disclamier for all those concerned

Let me save you time, Burnt Toast, and I'll say this for all other people that may read my advice: My above post is a testimonial of what I believe to be true, and my actions are not based on any scientific evidence. However I did pass my drug test.

How many times can the same outcome happen before someone believes it is no longer a "pure coincidence"???
    The sky is the limit.
    It has now happened twice. What will be said @ three times? Just another coincidence???
    It can very well happen, and does.
    I hope whoever reads this will think logically and determine: "Did this person just get lucky (twice)? Or did he do something to prevent himself from failing."
    Hoping doesnt always mean having. A knowlegeable individual reading this thread will logically determine that the fluid-loading associated with Pectin use is what kept a person from failing - and that the Pectin use itself was a mere coincidence.

And I have already said that the day before I tried the dilution method and failed my own test.
    And if what youre saying is actually true (it isnt), then you wouldve failed that same test on that same instant using pectin.
    "Pure conicidence" is not a vaild answer on how someone passes a UA with dirty urine. lol
    Perhaps its not valid to your garbled understanding, but in the ultimate analysis,where it really matters, it is.

I'll say this for all other people that may read my advice: My above post is a testimonial of what I believe to be true, and my actions are not based on any scientific evidence. However I did pass my drug test.
    A more effective disclaimer would state: " Any and all advice on Pectin use should be taken at the readers own risk"

Your best bet is to take the advice of all of the Senior members and mods about spending more time researching how drug testing works and how the human body processes THC - and less time trying so hard to promote Pectin.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; May-13-2014 at 11:03.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    "Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact." -Rhizome

This thread is degenerating into too much bickering; there's plenty of information here for people to judge for themselves, and I think it is best the thread is closed.

EDIT: FBR, this one is all yours if you want to remove all the medically irresponsible stuff in here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12