Thread: Drug Test Tomorrow 8-31

christmastreegreen is offline Registered

Unhappy Drug Test Tomorrow 8-31

new to posting on this site but have read loads of information on it for quite some time.

I have a drug test tomorrow for probation and I have to pass. I smoked about 16 days ago and have been around mj a few times after the last time I smoked. This will be my second test. I failed my 1st test but they expected I would fail it. I have been drinking lots of cranberry juice and apple juice. The test that they use is an integrated cup (not the strips) and it is not sent off to a lab. I cannot remember if the test had a thing for testing adulteration in the specimen. So I really cannot adulterate my test. My metabolism is pretty slow. I read the dilution posts and I am going to go that route. Also, a good friend of mine ( ) told me to use apple cider vinegar. A shot tonight, A shot in the morning tomorrow, and a shot an hour before I take my test (Test is at: 1:00 PM) My friend has had to take many drug tests in his day, he always has passed his test using this method. I have also heard from some of my other friend's suregel about 2 hours before the test in a gatorade will work but I am not sure on that one. I took an at-home test about a week ago from walgreens and there was a really faint line. The instructions said that even a faint line means negative. If you have any suggestions for me, please respond.

Thanks and btw the site rocks.

P.S. When I dilute should I take some aspirin and take some vitamin? I can't remember which vitamin it was.

acrca is offline Registered+
    remember to work out as mch as you can and drink as much fluids as possible.

ur gonna wanna take vitamin b before hand to make ur pee yellow so they cant tell your masking it

good luck

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Suregel is a natural diuretic. Don't really need it though if you drink enough gatorade (at least 48 ounces then more every time you pee). Vinegar will do nothing! I repeat, vinegar will do nothing. It can help with some drugs but not THC. Take 4 325 mg aspirins and vitamin B-2 riboflavin about 4 hours before the test.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Also, do not work out the day before the test. It will help you burn THC faster but that close to the test the THC will end up in your piss.

christmastreegreen is offline Registered

Smile I PASSED!!!!!!!!

Passed the test!! Thanks everyone who replied. I am going 2 stik with this board and am going 2 start posting more on this site. Thanks again everyone!!!!!!