Cannabis.com

Thread: Anyone ever heard of passing a piss test by

NotAFattyDotCom is offline Registered

Anyone ever heard of passing a piss test by

consuming bleach? Like 5 drops in a BIG cup of water and just like chugged? I have a piss test on Tuesday and someone mentioned it to me. To just drop about 5 drops of regular clorox into a cup or water and just chug it and then just keep drinking water constantly. Any suggestions or comments??

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

BigBlock is offline Registered+
    No.
    Rehab is for quitters.

ultimatenyc is offline Registered+
    yeah, because drinking bleach couldnt possibly be harmful to a persons body...

ghettoBlunt is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenyc View Post
    yeah, because drinking bleach couldnt possibly be harmful to a persons body...
    haha ..word right? dude, i wouldnt suggest ingesting bleach

CityBoyGoneCountry is offline Registered+
    Let him drink it. Darwinism in action.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." ~ Stephen Roberts

green_gardenr is offline Registered+
    niacin man its at a health store like with the vitamin stuff take a bunch of those and drink tons of water it will suck ull be all itchy but u should pass

bavet is offline Registered+
    WTF are u that stonned to come up that something that stupid?
    Well my eyes have seen the horror Of the coming of the flood I've driven deep the thorny crown Into the soul of someones son Still l look you in the eye Cause I believed in things I've thought And I'll die without regret For the wars I have fought

Haha, like I said. It's just what I heard. I didn't know if bleach was THAT harmful to you that you wouldn't be able to ingest like 3 drops all diluted by a huge glass of water... But thanks for the advice. I'll just fail it if I have to. It's not for a job or anything. My mom just wants to know if I'm clean, it's not that big of a deal. Haha

BONG0 is offline Registered+
    someone is trying to make you sick or they r stupid and dident hear correctly, what you wanna do with the bleach is dip your index finger and your thumb into a cap full let dry and repeat as many times as you think you need to have the bleach dried on your fingers, make sure not to rub it off on the way to the drug test. when you pee you let the urin pass acrost your thumb and finger so it gets into the cup, maybe if u can even rub your fingers togeather in the pee to get it all in there, it will confuse the drug test and ither come up clean or inconclusive.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Drinking bleach will not work. Putting bleach in your urine can be detected.

What about just a home test. Cause that's all it is. Can the home tests detect bleach?

PotHeed420 is offline Registered+
    notafatty, do us all a favor and stop smoking weed untill you get your common sense back.
    Im in this business of terror got a handful of stacks Better grab an umbrella