Thread: Energy Drinks

overdrive187 is offline Registered

Energy Drinks

i was just wondering if energy drinks would help pass a drug test at all. I have been told that Niacin will help clear your system and Monster energy drinks have about 200% daily recomended value of niacin in them. If anyone knows that would be great

JeenYuss is offline Registered+
    yeah red bull monster n all that shit gots mad niacin in it, ma cuzin adrian drank them for like 3-4 days str8, dropped clean as hell

plus if u drink a lotta them u piss a lot, clears sum shit out faster

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    The only things that can improve your body's ability to clear THC metabolites are aerobic exercise and soluble fiber to a lesser degree. Niacin is a myth. Also, niacin is a water soluble vitamin which means that your body doesn't really hold on to niacin for very long. Fat soluble vitamins such as A & E will build up in your body.Energy drinks will not help you pass a drug test unless you drink about 48-64 ounces of them on the day of the test and this would be considered the dilution method. The extra fluid intake would dilute the THC metabolites in your urine on the day of the test. You cannot clean your body with energy drinks. If someone passed and they were taking niacin, it is mere coincidence. Any advice that starts off "my friend" or "my neighbor" or "my great uncle" "or this guy in my study hall" should be taken with a grain of salt.

well i dont care what the fuck you say all my friends drink red bulls before they have to drop & they drop clean

Quote Originally Posted by JeenYuss View Post
    well i dont care what the fuck you say all my friends drink red bulls before they have to drop & they drop clean
    Well good because I go with a 100% guaranteed method, substitution. I also like to go with what I know from first hand knowledge and not by rumor or gossip. First it was your cousin now it is all your friends. Tell you what, get them to buy an instant test and take it, then drink one red bull, then take another instant test and tell us the results. Niacin doesn't do anything. Total myth. Tom Cruise believes niacin cures depression and he is a couch jumping fool so if that tells you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule View Post
    Well good because I go with a 100% guaranteed method, substitution. I also like to go with what I know from first hand knowledge and not by rumor or gossip. First it was your cousin now it is all your friends. Tell you what, get them to buy an instant test and take it, then drink one red bull, then take another instant test and tell us the results. Niacin doesn't do anything. Total myth.
    lol well idk but i know all my boys usually drink red bulls if they blazed & gotta drop soon it seems to clear yr system faster, one time my cuzin adrian drank bleach but i guess he dropped clean, i dont remember exactly but it was really dilluted with water i guess, & he still dropped clean

so i have no idea, ive never been drug tested but whatever works for you...

Quote Originally Posted by JeenYuss View Post
    lol well idk but i know all my boys usually drink red bulls if they blazed & gotta drop soon it seems to clear yr system faster, one time my cuzin adrian drank bleach but i guess he dropped clean, i dont remember exactly but it was really dilluted with water i guess, & he still dropped clean

so i have no idea, ive never been drug tested but whatever works for you...
    Thank you, just when I thought you were a lost cause you finally said the right words, really diluted with water. That is what caused them to pass. They didn't clean their body of THC metabolites, they just were able to lower the concentration of THC metabolites in the urine by increasing water content. This is the dilution method. It works best with light smokers or skinny people ( skinny people get rid of THC metabolites faster on the average) or people that can get a few days without smoking in before the test. Tell your cousin to put down the bleach, that doesn't work unless you want a stomachache. Most urine test use a cutoff of 50 ng/ml so if you are below this you pass.

Granny6 is offline Registered
    Hate to tell you this but the Niacin thing is no myth. I used to think the same thing..however I know countless people who have used it and passed drug tests...including my kids! They all say that you have to also drink pickle juice with it too or something with acid in it.

if niacin is a myth then why did an army recruiter give my friend niacin pills and told him to take them and they will get him clean

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    Dude energy drinks will help to an extent because they've got caffeine which boosts your metabolism, which gets it out of your system faster. Don't know how much it would help, whether you'd need to drink 5 a day to get clean a day earlier, or what, but no doubt its worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny6 View Post
    Hate to tell you this but the Niacin thing is no myth. I used to think the same thing..however I know countless people who have used it and passed drug tests...including my kids! They all say that you have to also drink pickle juice with it too or something with acid in it.
    Hey I ate at Mcdonald's on the way to taking a drug test one time and then I passed. Was it because of the special sauce or mere coincidence. I am going to say coincidence. Until you can prove something it is a myth. First of all, you don't even have first hand knowledge. Second, to prove it you need to take a drug test, then immediately take the niacin, wait just a little bit say maybe 2 hours, then test again. If the levels of THC metabolites drop enough between the 2 tests that it is statistically significant, then you would be on your way to proving it. Until then niacin is a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive187 View Post
    if niacin is a myth then why did an army recruiter give my friend niacin pills and told him to take them and they will get him clean
    Is this guy a doctor or a scientist who works at a drug testing lab? No I bet not. Just because he may send people to go take drug test doesn't make him an expert in the field of drug testing.

Who you have someone who works in a drug testing lab recruit for the army or maybe fight in Iraq?

green_gardenr is offline Registered+

ok well im proof

i have passed 10+ drug testing and would smoke up until the day before the test and would drink about a gallon of water with the niacin pills about 20-50 pills the pills help your body sweat it out and make u uruinate out the toxins it is considered a wieght loss pill helps remove toxins now energy drinks have sugars and caffeine that will help keep thc in your fat cells an u will show more in your piss test an since i useed htis method 10+ times i showed others the exact method resulting in one time that the niacin didnt work but in 15 or so other times it has

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    Ok, here i go. Putting most scientific and literal "hypothsizes" into perspective and by using knowledge gained in health classes, this is how i see it. So thc is stored in fat cells bla bla bla. ok, so it would make sense that if you wanted to rid your body of such toxins you would want to excercise more than usual. Ok, so you excercise for a few hours (weightlifting, running, practice, swimming, or any combination). Plus go to the steam room, sauna, eat high carb, protein meals, drink plenty of cranberry juice or even eat the little fuckers, plus heavy hydration, frequent urination, vitamins, all that healthy shit. Wouldn't you say you "odds" of passing so called drug test would be higher than the average person. Ive had one drug test in life and im a college athlete and workout and all that good shit. Came down to that day and i pussed out and used my buddys, actually my coach now. I used his urine and passed so it worked out any way. To add i have been a daily smoker for almost 5 yrs now. Well, i was just really stoned and felt like typing some shit, what you guys think.
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

Wishville is offline Registered+
    speaking of substitution, does anyone know the quickest way to heat up your sample while its on you (not at home in a microwave but on the way and at your drug test in a way that your dad who is driving you wont see it)?

yeah i know pretty far fetched. any ideas?
    You can be your own god if you want to.

hand warmers

Quote Originally Posted by green_gardenr View Post
    i have passed 10+ drug testing and would smoke up until the day before the test and would drink about a gallon of water with the niacin pills about 20-50 pills
    It was the water, not the niacin that helped you pass. You drank a gallon of water and diluted your THC metabolite concentration.