Cannabis.com

Thread: 35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT

bell1012 is offline Registered

Talking 35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT

hello everyone,
    I have to be drug tested within two weeks from now, it says the drug test to be performed is the 35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT. What kind of test is it, urine or blood? What does it consist of?

A little about me I smoke weed 2 to 3 times a month max. I'm 5'3 about 200lbs with a very slow metabolism. with that said the last time i smoked was like a week and a half to 2 weeks ago. how long do you guys think i need to come out clean, what can i do to ensure i dont test positive? Help please?!!!!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

mackSwell is offline Registered+
    I replied to your "HELP!!" thread on this ?

Good luck!
    Vanquish the Word Geek: www.Dictionary.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bell1012 View Post
    hello everyone,
    I have to be drug tested within two weeks from now, it says the drug test to be performed is the 35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT. What kind of test is it, urine or blood? What does it consist of?

A little about me I smoke weed 2 to 3 times a month max. I'm 5'3 about 200lbs with a very slow metabolism. with that said the last time i smoked was like a week and a half to 2 weeks ago. how long do you guys think i need to come out clean, what can i do to ensure i dont test positive? Help please?!!!!
    It is a urine test.
    5=5drugs
    50=50mg pr ml THC cut off
    W/Nit= There checking for alterations and dilution.
    So they will check the following...

>Specific Gravity tests for sample dilution.The normal range is from 1.003-1.030.
    Values outside this range may be the result of dilution or Adulteration.Elevated levels of protein in urine may cause abnormally high specific gravity values.

>Nitrite test for commonly used commercial adulterants such as Klear or Whizzies.They work by oxidizing the major cannabinoid metabolite THC-COON.Positive results generally indicate the presence of an adulterant.Nitrite is not a normal component of human urine.However,nitrite found in urine may indicate urinary track infection or bacterial infections.Nitrite levels of >20 mg/dL may produce false positive glutaraldehyde results.

>Glutaraldehyde test for the presence of an aldehyde.Adulterants such as UrinAid and Clear Choice cotaines glutaraldehyde which may cause false negative screening results by disturbing the enzyme used in some immunoassay tests.
    Glutaraldehyde is not normally found in urine therefore,detection of Glutaraldehyde in a urine specimen is generally an indcator of adulteration.Glutaraldehyde is not normally found in urine However certain metabolic abnormalities such as ketoacidosis (Fasting,uncontrolled diabetes or protein diets) may interfere with the test results

>pH test for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterants in urine.Normal pH levels should be in the range of 4.0-9.0 Values outside of this range may indicate the sample has been altered.

>Oxidants/PCC (Pyridinium Chlorochromate) Test for the presence of oxidizing agents such as bleach and hydrogen peroxide.Pyridinium Chlorochromate (sold under the brand name UrineLuck) is a commonly used adulterant.Normal human urine should not contain oxidants or PCC.The presence of high levels antioxidants in false negative results for the oxidants/PCC