Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Budder (99.6% THC) Can you cook with it?

neko819 is offline Registered

Budder (99.6% THC) Can you cook with it?

Has anyone tried cooking with "budder"? like just using a VERY small amount? I wonder if more/less is needed or if the effects last longer... etc etc. Any experience appreciated!

LvT
    LvT is offline Registered+
    could you explain what is ''budder''??
    Forgiveness. For all weak minds
    Forgiveness. For the blind who want to see
    Forgiveness. For those who weep
    Forgiveness. Is endless for the meaningless

For all our sins, we live our lives
    For all our sins, we stand to die. To die!

- Kataklysm, for all our sins

donsolo is offline Registered+
    I've never heard of it either. 99.6% THC sounds a little liberal of an estimate though

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Budder
    Quote Originally Posted by The link above
    Budder is reported as being the purest cannabis product available, at anywhere between 82% and 99.6% THC/CBN/CBD
    Well... IMHO, using budder for cooking would be the greatest waste ever done... budder is almost pure THC, and its potency comes from it... you smoke it, and almost instantly all the THC is into your bloodstream... yet when you smoke normal weed, it takes several hits (so several minutes) until all the THC be into your bloodstream... and as the faster the THC enters your bloodstream as higher you get, it explains why budder makes you higher than weed.
    Cooking with it would be an waste because when the THC is ingested, it takes some hours until it be digested and enter into the bloodstream, which makes the weed edibles effect be far slower than smoked weed. So, wouldnt make any difference to the effects you would get if you use budder or schwag when making the edibles, as with both it would take some hours until the THC be absorved and start to work.
    So, if you can get budder, smoke it! Cook with not-so-good weed!
    Last edited by Coelho; Mar-03-2008 at 23:42.

ok thanks for the info!

ive never heard of budder,

ive heard of honey oil, and isolator but budder?

Cool

its close, in a way, to honey oil... but not exactly. its made by a guy in Vancouver and available for order from some online websites. its pretty expensive ($80/gram) but each gram has roughly 40 "hits", each of which is like smoking a couple of GREAT bowls. You can take a pin or a paperclip, dab a sand-grain size amount on it, and smoke it. But the smoking method is awkward because of the very very small amount (requires a hot knife). So i thought maybe eating it would be a more "portable" alternative. But I have no idea if cooking it would hurt the THC or something similar. I'm 99% sure if i just threw a grain in with some hot oil or butter i could use it, but just wanted to see if anyone had some experience with it. The high is quite pure and lasts quite a while, i wonder if the "eating" high is different in any way.
    Well i'm rambling now.... Peace

I just want to point out that the tradeoff for slow rampup is that the effects last a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by neko819 View Post
    You can take a pin or a paperclip, dab a sand-grain size amount on it, and smoke it. But the smoking method is awkward because of the very very small amount (requires a hot knife).
    Well... maybe you would like to try the way i use to smoke hash oil... its far easier than using hot knives... look at:
    Easy way for making hash oil

But I have no idea if cooking it would hurt the THC or something similar. I'm 99% sure if i just threw a grain in with some hot oil or butter i could use it, but just wanted to see if anyone had some experience with it.
    Well... when i said it was an waste, i didnt mean that cooking it would destroy the THC or anything like this... of course if you use budder to make cannabutter, surely you will get high from it, but the high will be the same as if you had used (enough) mids instead budder. Thats why i said it was an waste... it is like to buy a supercomputer to calculate 1+1.

Quote Originally Posted by donsolo View Post
    I just want to point out that the tradeoff for slow rampup is that the effects last a long time.
    Thats right... but you also need far more weed...
    Last edited by Coelho; Mar-04-2008 at 20:59.

The Dude Of Life is offline Registered+
    I'm 99% sure if i just threw a grain in with some hot oil or butter i could use it,
    99.6% sure?
    haha
    Let my inspiration flow
    In token rhyme, suggesting rhythm

you guys have diverged too much.

Man, it takes about 1/4oz (read 7 grams) of mids to make 12 brownies. 1 bowl = about .5g? It's not THAT much more.

OntarioToker69 is offline Registered+
    Cooking with Budder would be a time consuming waste.
    you could sit around with 4 friend and all get ripped(like to the moon) on a .2 or a .3 of budder if it's smoked.
    why take the time To cook it and waste it when it's already a powerful concentrate,when you could use some decent buds To make High potency edibles.
    Last edited by OntarioToker69; Apr-08-2008 at 09:47.

w33dsp34k is offline Registered+
    I want to smoke this so called "budder"

JaySin is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Coelho View Post

Thats right... but you also need far more weed...
    You don't need far more. Take cannabis capsules for example. Since the effects last so long, you use far less weed.

Its funny how because these people havent heard of budder its fake. Budder is real and yes it is 99.6% THC and like the guy said its very very similar to honey oil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude Of Life View Post
    99.6% sure?
    haha
    The joke's on you,youre never going to get to smoke it

(Continued message to Dude of Life)

Budder is Very Real My Friend reasearch Budder And Dr.Paul Hornby.
    I Will Take A Hit Of Some Budder right Now and say a Prayer to The CannaGods for your Lost Soul.Oh I Almost Forgot,
    This Budder was extracted from Romulan,a strain known for its overwhelming narcotic stone.

Have a Nice day And Pleasent Tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by chisme View Post

Alot Of People Haven't heard of Budder.Apparently The Budderking Discovered Budder While experimenting with Cannabis Honey Oil,
    as a Teen.I believe it's based on the traditional BHO extraction method.I Read an interview with the budderking and he talked about the pre-budder days when he invented something called Glass,This was A very Crude Type of budder that was probably 60-70% THC.I Think He Worked on Refining this Recipe for a while before it became the budder we all know and love.

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by chisme View Post

BUtter is a butan hash extraction method. it is even eaiser than the isolator extraction if you have a honey bee or simular device. Google the Honey Bee Extractor and you will see what I mean. dont worrie the butan completely evaporates by the time you smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by OntarioToker69 View Post
    The joke's on you,youre never going to get to smoke it
    Again, you put far to much thought intoo it.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

AliceDee is offline Registered+
    I think the only reason to use budder for cooking would be for flavor, but other than that I think I would save the budder for smoking. I would like to try some budder tincture sometime though, but I bet It would make some really good edibles lol
    Last edited by AliceDee; Jun-09-2008 at 15:46.

cloverChemist is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Coelho View Post
    Budder

Well... IMHO, using budder for cooking would be the greatest waste ever done... budder is almost pure THC, and its potency comes from it... you smoke it, and almost instantly all the THC is into your bloodstream...
    So, if you can get budder, smoke it! Cook with not-so-good weed!

so coelho your saying that smoking butter is possible, like i always wondered if i could smoke weedbuter but i thought that it would be like inhaling plastic and cause lung damage. so can the be also applied to smoking oil. such as extra virgin coconut oil binned with cannabis. this is very interesting and could open up many possibilities of consuming THC.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverChemist View Post
    so coelho your saying that smoking butter is possible, like i always wondered if i could smoke weedbuter but i thought that it would be like inhaling plastic and cause lung damage. so can the be also applied to smoking oil. such as extra virgin coconut oil binned with cannabis. this is very interesting and could open up many possibilities of consuming THC.
    Man, thats a mistake!!!
    Butter and budder are two completly different things!
    Budder is ultra purified hash (honey) oil, which means is almost pure THC, and its usually smoked.
    Butter is butter and it should NEVER EVER be smoked under any circunstances!
    Last edited by Coelho; Sep-12-2008 at 22:10.

bettybb is offline Registered
    I have made some amazing edibles with budder. My last batch I used 1 gr of budder for 12 banana chocolate muffins. There is hardly any taste of the budder and I love to have one with coffee. It was a good 4-5 hour body stone for me.
    Tomorrow I am getting some more thinking I am going to try smoking some, I only ever eat it!??!

Thanks for the info.

scrumby is offline Registered+
    Put a bunch of high grade weed in a plastic, or metal tube squirt a can of butane lighter fluid down the top through the bud, and the budder is the runny stuff that comes out the bottom. Its that simple.
    The theory of smoking, and THC concentrating quickly in your blood sounds very scientific, but I know the highest I've ever been was taking THC orally, and trust me I didn't need a guy in a lab coat explaining why I was sitting at the end of some random persons driveway for 4 hours. Thats just where I was walking when it kicked in LOL.

xt0olbox is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumby View Post
    I didn't need a guy in a lab coat explaining why I was sitting at the end of some random persons driveway for 4 hours. Thats just where I was walking when it kicked in LOL.
    I LOVE YOU!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast