Wow is all I have to say. It's now went from nowhere on my radar to in my top 5 most wanted. To highlight a few key points in the article:
- PC, PS3, 360
- Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis are writing all the dialogue in the game and are helping with all facets of the game to make sure it's "Ghostbusters"
- Dan Aykroyd (Ray), Harold Ramis (Egon), Bill Murray(Venkman), Ernie Hudson (as Ghostbuster Winston Zeddemore), Annie Potts (Janine Melnitz) and William Atherton (EPA inspector Walter Peck).
Are all returning to reprise their roles for the voice work in the game other Voice actors aren't yet confirmed but are not being discounted.
- The game is pretty much a sequel basically to the movies, taking place two years after the events of Ghostbusters II
- The game will revisit many famous ghouls and phantoms, Viggo, Stay Puft, Slimer, Gozer, The Solari Brothers etc..etc. will all be returning.
- Some of the lesser "classic" ghost roles will be getting further developed. Like the Library Woman from Ghostbusters I
- While Viggo and Gozer will be in the game, neither will be the main villian.
- Game is as much about exploring environments as it is capturing ghosts but also about "collateral damage" as well.
IGN: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Preview
Gametrailers.com - Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Debut Teaser: Rule #1