Cannabis.com

Thread: whats the best weed

greenmanondeck is offline Registered

Cool whats the best weed

whats the best weed i think its purp what do yall think :joint2:

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

machinehead83 is offline Registered
    I've heard that myself...just never seen it....

BUDhha is offline Registered+
    hard to say. thats like asking who's your favorite athlete... most will have a different opinion and most havent smoked every strain in the world.

blackbarbie is offline Registered+
    kush!
    "When someone tells you that you're not good enough, thatís when you know you're better." -Nicole Richie

LiquidMagik is offline Registered+
    Had some Cali-O that was really good recently, as well as some purple fire. Not all purps are the bomb, had some purple princess a couple weeks ago that definitely was nothing to write home about. Best all time I'd have to say is Amnesia Haze or Diamond Cutter.

MVilleToker is offline Registered+
    idk ...so many types of fire dank...maybe like organic bubblegum or real granddaddy purp or kush. best shit is 2 smoke a blunt of push. kush and purp
    She said she like my cologne, kalled it purp by the zone.

justindolan is offline Registered+
    The best weed is from the plant you have grown and cared for yourself. From picking out the best seed to smoking that weed, there ain't nothing better. Free is good too.
    Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics.

GoAwayDeer is offline Registered+
    Best smoke, Ive smoked coming from the streets of Atl, has gotta be White Widow Skunk, also Kush for that stoned out body high.

I sampled Big Bud x White Rhino the other day. I found the high to be outstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans View Post
    It was like Sophie's Choice, except without the good actors and social relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7 View Post
    Everyone knows that we celebrate christmas to remember how santa died for our presents

GoAwayDeer is offline Registered+
    Damn Green, that's a good combination. I've smoked rhino, very white and crystalized... Big Bud is greener then bermuda grass, so green and so so so good.

That bud was very green with loads of lovely crystals. The scent was amazing. My only regret is that I had to smoke it in a pipe as I still haven't replaced my dearly departed bong. I only wish we would get the more exotic varieties in this area more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans View Post
    It was like Sophie's Choice, except without the good actors and social relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7 View Post
    Everyone knows that we celebrate christmas to remember how santa died for our presents

Earthy Dank is offline Registered+
    I am a Huge fan of sativas... I love that speedy high...
    Any pictures are not my own and are pictures I found on an image search engine. All posts are fictional. I DO NOT sell/cultivate or participate in any illegal activities what so ever and will not be held liable for anything that I say on these forums.
    ""Those who danced where thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."" --Angela Monet
    Earthy Dank's Cabinet Extravaganza 2008
    Earthy Dank Outdoor Organic 2007
    My Outdoor Journal 2006

BloodShot420 is offline Registered+
    sativa fan here too... grapefruit and cinnamon are both good - got them from the good Dr. ... grapefruit is phenominal, from cindy99.
    Marijuana has turned my hamburger of a life into a tasty cheeseburger

-Marco Smoko

Albanius is offline Registered
    I'm of the mindset that the best is the free stuff that a friend is handin out at a party or get together. If I had to go by strain I would think White Russian (cross between AK-47 and White Widow) was just out-damn-standing. Although can't go wrong with kush.

4twentE is offline Registered+
    People are calling everything "purp" around here. Jack Herer and AK-47 are floating around the ATL area now, but the most of the dealers don't really know the difference so they call it "purp." It used to be dro. It's all pretty much "dank" to me. Though one of my hooks got some of what he called "Tangerine Purp" the other day. That was some fire and had a distinguishable flavor and stuff.
    My Avatar Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66li...elated&search=
    It's always 4:20 somewhere
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

BwiseLegalize is offline Registered+
    The best weed I've smoke has been some Amsterdam grown Skunk...

HighTy is offline Registered+
    I just got some purple princess kush from by buddy! Cant wait to try it.
    My medicinal reason- (A.D.D) I personally love the benefit it because makes me exercise my brain. now I feel more clear minded and I understand that the brain is like a muscle. I've made goal minded choices because of it's ability to eliminate my anxiety, reduce stress and clear my mind so I can take control of how much I really wan't to get out of life. I now no longer drink because I purly enjoy the effect of marijuana and the fact that virtually no side effects even exist.