Thread: Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.

Zandor is offline Registered+

Talking Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.

Here are a few pictures of Trichomes so you know what you are looking for. These are taked at 60x and about 2 weeks from harvest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-1.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-10.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-5.jpg  

Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-7.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-2.jpg  
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

Zandor is offline Registered+
    Here are a few more to help you know what to look for. None of these are finished but you can see how the trichome forms and grows. You can see the "golf ball sitting on a Tee" I have talked before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-12.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-14.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-15.jpg  

Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-16.jpg   Trichomes Close up...............Say cheese.-trich-11.jpg  
    Last edited by Zandor; Oct-28-2005 at 09:47.
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me