Hello Cannacom .
Haven't done a full grow journal on this side yet. I started out one a while ago, but I was also running a journal for the same grow on another forum and double posting everything got old fast, so I sort of gave up. This time, though, this will be the only journal.
My last harvest was April 15. At the time I had all sorts of glorious ideas of how I was going to improve the grow next time. But unfortunately I can't grow over the summer due to heat issues, and somehow the stash that *should* have lasted 2+ years is all but gone - partly due to increased tolerance and partly due to the fact that I've started smoking to help deal with my stomach issues - I have irritable bowel disorder and weed's one of the only things that does much good for it. So, I need to get growing again, and I need to get to harvest as quickly and easily as possible. So this grow is going to be all about brushing out the cobwebs and getting back to basics.....
Strain: The strain is called Le Fruit Defendu from Amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. It's a blueberry x haze cross that does nice things for an upset stomach without scrambling your brain so badly that you can't function. Sadly it's somewhat of a light yielder - best I've done was an ounce per plant - but that's offset by a very short flowering period. The last grow I did finished in just five weeks of 12/12. I think it had something to do with the fact that they were clones from a very mature mother.
Medium: I've got a 6-plant commercial unit that's a combination DWC and drip-fed hydro system. So far the "6-plant" part has been in name only, though. It's really to small to grow 6 full sized MJ plants. There's not enough room for the roots.
Nutrients: I'll be using the basic Lucas Formula with standard 3-part GH nutes.
Location: A 3x3 hydrohut tucked away in the back of a large walk-in closet.
Lighting: 400w HPS used throughout the grow.
Think that just about covers that basics. Right now I've got 8 cuttings sitting in an aero-cloner. They've been there almost 10 days now and haven't rooted yet. But their leaves are starting to yellow, so I'm hoping I'll see some results in the next day or two.
I'll take some pictures of the set-up tonight or tomorrow so you all can see what I'm working with.