Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box

camoxnhx is offline Registered+
    (check end of page 2 for crazy root growth)

so heres a issue(possibly) i have just run into. I looked at the bottom of the 3 Liter bottle and more roots are just chillin out of the holes and they grew massive on the bottom over night. Now I plan on flowering in a 2 Gallon bucket (this is were my issue lays) My Mazar x Afghani is devloping its 3rd internode in the second. Now i still need to sex my little AI but i dont want to stress the hell out of the MAZAR x AFGHANI (making it hermi or male) so when (internode development) can i sex both in a duel 12/12 switch. thanks guys this will help me lots!
    Last edited by camoxnhx; May-22-2009 at 09:05.

quarteroy is offline Registered+

yo

maybe think of stepping it up go with 2gal for now 3 gal for flower if your space can handle? All i can say is the lowers start dieing and such when your roots hit the edge so better to do it than not. well just my 2cents.

peace

If I could do 3 gallons that would be the shit. Now I need to mesure the diameter of the 3 gallon unless some knows. If I can fit 2 I will. Thanks for the info. But now I need advice on the Mazar x Aghani when is the soonest (internode devolpment) I can sex it and I have my 2nd set of true leaves. Thanks again

So its Now Day 33 of the Aurora Indica. so hese my pic update. I also got 2 5 Quart pots to transplant tomorrow. The LSTing is going very well BTW. Also Day 14 for the Mazar x Afghani
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-ai_top.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-ai_side.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-ai_bush.jpg  

Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-group.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-mazar.jpg  

MRDiff is offline Registered+
    Plants are lookin nice. Youre using the same planters as me. Good ol 2 litres.

You plants look like theyre doin well in there. Ill probably be able to keep them in the 2 liter up until flowering possibly, wen ill switch to a 3 gal.

BeFree is offline Registered+
    Giggity!! Hell yea camo. Your LST technique seems fine tuned.

Don't be afraid to tie a leaf back if it's shading an internode.

I put a batch of youngin's from day 1 to day 15 in the flower cab and it caused them to mature quicker and rootbound much quicker. Put them in the veg box for another week or so, started showing pistils on a couple with 24/0 lighting. So I decided it was time for 2 liter bottles, LST them, and cut clones in the next couple weeks. Supposed to be 'dank' bagseed. hopefully there is some good juju in these beans.

Reminds me!! how's the purple hues on the AI working out? still there or they faded back in?

begood, besafe, befree

The hues are still there and in the right light it just gleams purple and pink which has me in awe. So I just went ahead and transplanted the mazar x afghani for a Dixie cup to a 2 liter bottle (covered it) so now I just waiting for the boom to happen. Thanks to ur pics and cannabis.com I learned from some of the best there is. Thank u all yet again!

Onto 12/12 Woo!

evilgunny is offline Registered+
    Man, really nice looking plants you have there. I wish mine were as compact and green, not all stretchy and blah. Hope you get the beautiful girl you're looking for I'll keep an eye on your thread. Peace
    All of the info I post on this site is fake, and is for entertainment purposes only. I often plagiarize other people's grow logs, pictures, and experiences to make up for the mundane life that I lead.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ppp-ps-nl.htmlgl

whats up guys. been a few days since i updated. So My AURORA INDICA is bushing out like crazy and the colors are getting more in depth on all the new growth. I tryed to take a pic of the colors but batteries died so im going to get more cause the colors are so beautiful for the foliage. my Mazar x Afghani is booming. Also the smell is getting more and more potent so does anyone have any good advice on a homed filter for the smell? here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-ai-bush.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-ai_topbush.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-mazar_afghani.jpg  

Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-mazarafghani_top.jpg  

ment home made filter lol stoner moment

so i just bought some Bone Meal from my local greenhouse store. heres a pic of it. Trying to keep it organic but from what i have read Blood&Bone Meal make the buds boom! any one have good results with it? Also still no sign of sex yet on both the AI and the Mazar x Afghan so im still awaiting on that. i will upload some pics in a day of 2 of the little ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-pict0015.jpg   Aroura Indica CFL Grow Box-pict0012.jpg  

whats up everyone. so i went out yester day and spent $68.00USD on new venting, 2 2foot Dryer duct(to make refectors on homemade lighting kit) 2 42w CFL 2700k. Now the only thing i couldn't find was the duel socket light fixture. i went to wal-mart, HomeDepot, and Lowes and they didnt carry it. so i might just have to use a Y spiltter.

BeFree is offline Registered+
    How goes it camo? Get those lights and new ventilation fitted and whatnot?

Pictures too, budman.

begood

be

Well both of them ended up being male which sucks. But I'm currently in the mist of moving out of our condo into our frist house (look out basment here I come) so I dismantled the whole thing. My new duct work is the shit and those 2 42w cfls and the 6 26w cfls made the plants boom but they were male. How ever I did take pollen sacks from both the AI and the Mazar x Afghani. Now once I set back up I plan to do some pure breeding and cross breeding! So I will still be on fourms via iPhone.

Shovelhandle is offline Registered+

Two for two??

You mean that you have one AI and one Mazar plant and that they are both males? That's a hump.

Best wishes on your new nest though!
    Also, how do you keep pollen? I'm collecting some pollen righ now for a plant that's ready to receive it, but I may have to store some for a short while sometime. Thanks.

Shov

SHOVEL-----> i got a little vial that held a eye glasses repair kit and i cut off the sacks with a sterile razor blade. i have em stored inside a small Glad container inside the freezer (just in case the vial opens). Yea i was bummed but the good thing is that i still have plenty of the Gene pool both in seed and pollen. I also plant on growing both these strains and also my SUPER SLIVER HAZE beans and then onward to some intense breeding project. Also i have been eying the ReCon beans. Most likely gonna place my order tomorrow.

EnhAnceD is offline Registered+
    wow sorry to hear your babies didnt turn out female, that sucks man. Im starting my LST today, but with the way its all set up its kinda already doing that lol, well, best of luck with the new place all that cross gene mixing stuff your doing lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123