Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LED COCO OG KUSH GROW

stra8outtaWeed is offline Registered+

LED COCO OG KUSH GROW

I decided to start a new log and not to mix this in with my current grows...this is my first attempt using 100% coco coir...I've used chuncky coco coir in the past but mixing it 50/50 with FF Ocean Forest soil...so this is my go at a coco run

these are all OG Kush clones that i have been reviving since getting back from China...I transplanted them on Thursday into the coco medium...so this is day 2 of veg...I used a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of mychorizzea sprinkled into each hole...this adds beneficial bacteria for more root growth....more root growth~more intake of nutes

after transplanting i watered 18 plants with 4 liters of h2o with 30ml of Voodoo Juice mixed in to help create a healthy root zone before i give them any nutes

so this is day 2 of veg...here we go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-001.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-003.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-005.jpg  

LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-006.jpg  

LetsSeeYa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by stra8outtaWeed View Post
    I decided to start a new log and not to mix this in with my current grows...this is my first attempt using 100% coco coir...I've used chuncky coco coir in the past but mixing it 50/50 with FF Ocean Forest soil...so this is my go at a coco run

these are all OG Kush clones that i have been reviving since getting back from China...I transplanted them on Thursday into the coco medium...so this is day 2 of veg...I used a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of mychorizzea sprinkled into each hole...this adds beneficial bacteria for more root growth....more root growth~more intake of nutes

after transplanting i watered 18 plants with 4 liters of h2o with 30ml of Voodoo Juice mixed in to help create a healthy root zone before i give them any nutes

so this is day 2 of veg...here we go!
    Hey man looks like a great show man

Iv pulled up my seat and im ready to watch

''If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add 8 to 24 years to your life.''
    'Jack Herer

ForgetClassC is offline Registered+
    Man, seeing what just ONE of those lights does in a small area, is just crazy, those things put out so much light. Gotta gets me one. Was gonna say good luck but you know what you are doin, it aint luck at this stage.

-C
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

aquanaut is offline Registered+
    Nice to see a new log from ya str8!
    (aquanauts) First bagseed grow! - in Coco!

pyCanna - Python script for accurate nutrient calculations with Canna Coco.

thanks for stoppin in....i'm thinkin about 3 weeks of veg to get them into shape and then to the flower room

C~ we all need some luck..just hope its all good luck..thanks for the good words!

canniwhatsis is offline Registered+
    Sweet.
    I'm not a botanist but I play one on the internet!

All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

If any posts made by this user are considered offensive please un-read them

khyberkitsune is offline Banned
    Pulling up a chair.

jtsik330 is offline Registered+
    I know these logs aren't all that easy to put up and actually stick with them all the way through and I was wanna give a big THANKS Logs are awesome can't wait to see the end result of this one.

I was wondering stra8, you obviously transplanted these girls after they had showed roots right? I just wanna know if you do 3 weeks total including the time it takes for them to root or just three weeks of veg? And when do you introduce nutes to those little girls?

after my clones root i will put them into 3x3 peat pots into FFOF soil and only give them water...when i transplant i put a heaping 1/2 tablespoon of mychorizzea into each 2 gal pot before transplant and yes they have roots poking through the peat before i will transplant...before this log i used a mix of soil and coco so i never really fed them much during veg....since coco has no nutrients i will give them some nutes today or tomorrow and i will take some new pics

a little progress...fed them last night normal dosage for week 1 veg House & Garden nute program AB coco formula
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-010.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-008.jpg  

moody420 is offline Registered+
    a little progress...fed them last night normal dosage for week 1 veg House & Garden nute program AB coco formula
    Looking good stra8....
    Mellow mood has got me, darlin'.
    Let the music rock me, darlin'.
    'Cause I got your love, darlin'.
    Love, sweet love, darlin'.

i vegged for 25 days...here we go!

day 1~ fed them 2 gallons of Bushmaster @4ml/gal w/Wet Betty5ml/gal ph'ed to 5.7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-001.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-004.jpg  

VAPEAZY is offline Registered
    Just wondering how much you expected to yield this time with 18 plants and what would be your take on yielding 224 grams per plant using your system or what changes would be made to your system to accomplish a yield like that. I appreciate the feedback and you letting us inside of your forrest. Thanks.

Man, I forgot you had this thread, those lights are so crazy, the light is so intense. What was your dried harvest from last time?

-C
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC View Post
    Man, I forgot you had this thread, those lights are so crazy, the light is so intense. What was your dried harvest from last time?

-C
    dried harvest was 321gr from 16 plants

Nice, lol I guesss if the grow wasn't in perspective, 16 plants would sound like alot. But seeing as you do what you do, its all good. Bet its very nice, whats your strain?

-C

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC View Post
    Nice, lol I guesss if the grow wasn't in perspective, 16 plants would sound like alot. But seeing as you do what you do, its all good. Bet its very nice, whats your strain?

-C
    and i was gone during the first half of the grow in Bejing so it was a respectable run

same as i am doing here OG Kush

luv the OG

Yeah there was some nice OG around ehre awhile back, theres some Chocolope around right now, if you need a new strain to start, look into that. Its amazing. Online it says its like 95% sativa, but I mean, how can u get down to the 5% range and give that to Indica, lol. But anyways, awesome high, very pleasant.

I probably should have read the title, lol.

-C

bigsby is offline Banned
    A little late to the table but pulling up my chair.

Are those 16 plants under 3 WEXs? Also, did you FIM them or is that just how the OG Kush plays out?

Looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsby View Post
    A little late to the table but pulling up my chair.

Are those 16 plants under 3 WEXs? Also, did you FIM them or is that just how the OG Kush plays out?

Looking good.
    better late than never....glad to have you aboard

yes...3 x 150w and most were topped and trained to get them like that

thank you

PhatJay is offline Registered+
    Wow, thats some pretty fierce pruning you have done to your girls, I definitely need to do a bit more pruning. At what stage/age do you trim?

It's nice to see you having a go with straight coco, I am really looking forward to seeing the results compared with a 50/50 mix.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...og-w-pics.html - 1st grow, in coco with CFL's (Finished)
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...co-w-pics.html - 2nd grow, in coco with CFL's (Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by PhatJay View Post
    Wow, thats some pretty fierce pruning you have done to your girls, I definitely need to do a bit more pruning. At what stage/age do you trim?

It's nice to see you having a go with straight coco, I am really looking forward to seeing the results compared with a 50/50 mix.
    well this being my first run i experienced some ph issues....so still on the learning curve but the new ones in veg are doing better

i trim as i see fit and take cuts from the bottoms and i will also top them to keep a somewhat even canopy....thanks for stopping in bro

jscruggs420 is offline Registered+
    looking forward to watching this one as well. Nice harvest you just had, I'll be watching

after some ph issues...the first 2 pics are 8 days in flower in straight coco with the House and Garden nutes

the last 3 pics is my other flower tray at 43 days....i am going to finish this tray in this log as i am using the H&G nutes only my medium is 50/50 chuncky coco/fox farm ocean forest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-019.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-016.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-017.jpg  

LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-013.jpg   LED COCO OG KUSH GROW-012.jpg  

PhatJay is offline Registered+
    after some ph issues
    What were the PH issues you ran into? From the little I know about coco (learning all the time) it isn't so straightforward when it comes to measuring outgoing PH and TDS, especially TDS. For example...In one of the official Canna Coco vids I watched, they used filter paper to strain the runoff before they measured TDS.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...og-w-pics.html - 1st grow, in coco with CFL's (Finished)
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...co-w-pics.html - 2nd grow, in coco with CFL's (Finished)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast