Cannabis.com

Thread: Superthrive

Superthrive

Hi can anyone tell me if this Superthrive is any good to use

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

It is very good to use.
    The best application is as a transplanting solution.
    Every time you repot your plant (usually 2-3 times in its life), add it to the first feeding after repotting.
    It contains Thiamine which is good for new root development.
    Avoid using superthrive during flower unless you do a late transplant, and then use it just for the transplant, one time.

Thanks for the reply m8 think i'll get on ebay and buy some off this superthrive and give it ago

Yes, and many use it regualrly but I feel it's not necessary and a waste of $$. But it (or a similar stress reducing product) is very necessary for transplanting and I use it very liberally when moving rooted clones into soil and any and all transplants.

just buy it at walmart it will cost 7 bucks

I wish they had it at walmart I haven't seen it... and I picked one off of ebay and it still hasn't come
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-WPhkkPkEM

The Pope says: after class you should follow her around mumbling like a crazy person and trying to touch her hair

Marijuana is a bad bad thing

7 BUCKS??? NO WAY! It's nearly 30 bucks/pint everywhere else! Unless maybe you found a baby food jar size somewhere...

yeah, it's a little bottle; not nearly a pint that they sell at walmart etc.

1/2 pint size is about 6-7 at wallys...I use it for all my propagation.

It is great when rooting cuttings, and when I start seeds I mix it in my water 1/4 tsp a gallon. you will never convince me that it is not worth the $$$

stinky is on then ball as far as using it for transplant stress.

it is B vitamins, and hormones. GREAT Stuff!

I'm definitely not trying to suggest it's a waste of money. I'm only saying it's a waste using it on a daily routine basis...especially when only very small amounts are added. If one is looking to 'beef up' their soil like some here are suggesting for it there are far better products for that than ST, such as Dark Energy or Supernova. But hell yeah, nothing's better than ST for transplants and seed starts.

I'm with LW and Stinky. I use it faithfully. 1/2 ML per gallon in mixed nutes for watering for veg, misting spray bottles during veg as well, misting clones too, seeds, like was already said, stress and transplants at about 1 too 1 1/2 ML per gallon. Pics of a little something that Super Thrive contributed too IMO.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...y-harvest.html
    Hope this helps
    Adieu
    "If what shone afar so grand,
    Turn to nothing in thy hand,
    On again; the virtue lies
    In struggle, not the prize."--R. M. Milnes.
    Hugh Miller said the only school in which he was properly taught
    was "that world-wide school in which toil and hardship are the
    severe but noble teachers."

I forgot. I do also, spritz with it...It is what is in my default water bottle...lol
    Last edited by latewood; Apr-28-2007 at 15:40.

thanks for all the replys guys,going to purchase some from ebay

If you would like...In the future...If you need a product; email me, and I will tell where to get the best deal...if possible. Through the years we have built quite a database for supplying our needs for gardening and hydroponics. Peace

superthrive is even at wal mart now.....(not to promote wal mart,i paid the extra buck at the little family shop)i actually have a little bottle to get rid of(as well as sweet,and gh's bloom and micro(going all the way organic rather than organic based.started hydro then "organic"and real organic next time)
    Last edited by c of green; May-03-2007 at 15:43.

Got my superthrive today but whats the best way to mix it,what i mean it says 1/4 teaspoon for 4lts now that would mean me getting 2x 2lts bottles and trying to mix it like that.But then i'll have bottles of water hanging about in the warmth

Oh man, just pour a splash into a gallon jug, add your already adjusted PH water and shake.

just to put in my 2cents, didnt notice anyone else mention this... i hear a little ST in the water you use to germinate increases the chance of getting females latewood, you can back me up on this one right?
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassedjediknight View Post
    that was quite a rough night/morning!

but im home and currently making my eyes red.

"Everything posted by me above is, in fact, fictional and based on immense research and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Any pictures provided in my post were simply contributed from other sources online. I do not condone anything illegal such as cultivating and/or smoking marijuana."

I think I have written 3-4 articles in the past on this topic...I believe so, but the proper light cycles, temps, and stress-less handling are key also, to produce fem's

yeah I hate to derail the thread but, when you can everyone should avoid wal-mart like the plague. its a seriously evil force in the world.
    Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.

Personally, I'm in favor of democracy, which means that the central institutions of society have to be under popular control. Now, under capitalism, we can't have democracy by definition. Capitalism is a system in which the central institutions of society are in principle under autocratic control.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum balanced View Post
    yeah I hate to derail the thread but, when you can everyone should avoid wal-mart like the plague. its a seriously evil force in the world.
    Last edited by the image reaper; Jul-12-2007 at 19:13.

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper View Post
    I was agreeing with the previous post that you should try and support your local grow shop / whatever shop instead of contributing to one of the most heartless corporations (as opposed to the fun loving heart of gold corporations) on the planet.

WAL-MART: The High Cost of Low Price
    Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.

Personally, I'm in favor of democracy, which means that the central institutions of society have to be under popular control. Now, under capitalism, we can't have democracy by definition. Capitalism is a system in which the central institutions of society are in principle under autocratic control.

Good Information

I was looking for a bit more information on this and it turns out a friend of mine has been using it, but his partner who shares the system was not. The plants treated did much better.

This was not a perfect control because they also used different soils... But I have started using it in my misting and I think I will begin using it in the nute water.

Doesn't it say on the cardboard label attached to the bottle not to use as a foliar spray?

Does Rhizotonic do the same? as it also suggest to use when transplanting and can use on seedlings too.