Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAITING FOR A KNOCK ON MY DOOR .....

WAITING FOR A KNOCK ON MY DOOR .....

I'm seriously anticipating a loud knock on my door, at any moment ... assurances - ALL names, addresses, e-mail etc., have been shredded and closed, including this one ... this will be MY baby, no one else's ... the MAN may be on the verge of creating a 'major-pain-in-the-ass Activist' ... I'll probably be 'missing in action' for awhile ... no worries, mates, good growing

AustinMan is offline Registered+
    Wtf. =|

snowblind is offline Registered+
    paranoia

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Reaper - Take care dude. Make sure your plant count is kosher!!!

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

appreciate that ... it isn't 'paranoia', it's 'Federal' ... DEA was at my friend's today, and 'take it from there' ... plants are still growing, fuck 'em ... (but, I expect I AM 'going away') ... maybe I have some luck left, we'll see ... meanwhile, I'm smokin'

ProGroWannabe is offline Registered+
    Give 'em hell!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!
    It takes brains and balls to succeed in life. Some have way too much of one and not enough of the other!

BUZz UK is offline Registered+
    good luck man, hope all goes well for you. Stay safe
    The above post is to be taken literally, I'm a criminal.

keeko is offline Registered+
    "never give up, never surrender"-buzz light year
    " knowledge is not power, knowledge is potential power"

"those who follow the herd step in SHIT"

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper View Post
    appreciate that ... it isn't 'paranoia', it's 'Federal' ... DEA was at my friend's today, and 'take it from there' ... plants are still growing, fuck 'em ... (but, I expect I AM 'going away') ... maybe I have some luck left, we'll see ... meanwhile, I'm smokin'
    Are you in California? The courts have pretty much told the DEA to keep their hands off med users who are only growing for themselves. As long as your plant count is OK, you should be OK.

Man, they don't want us old fucks in prison. Do you know how much it costs to maintain us?

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

smokedoja is offline Registered+
    ah man, im sorry to hear this... i hope everything goes well for you

,,,,,if i dont see you around thanks for your advice.......

snowblind is offline Registered+
    sorry dude that is fucked up,

why where they at your friends house

hope all is good in the neighbourhood

snowblind

not getting much info yet ... my friend was visited by two agents in black SUVs (regarding me) ... I'm thinking they were only Postal Inspectors, but can't get a clear answer on that yet, not using the phones ... I will be lying low for awhile ... fortunately, I just harvested my best couple of plants, so I won't be 'dry' for quite awhile ... thank you all, for your concern and well-wishes ... keep on farmin'

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Reaper, you have all my very best wishes while you go through this shit.
    I hope you have somewhere to stash clone backups of your prize mothers and breeding stock in progress in case the unspeakable should happen.
    I PM'd you a VERY secure way to reach me. There is NO name attached to it and I will be switching it up soon anyway.
    Take good care of yourself and your girlies.

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    Always better safe than sorry ,
    How did your name come up ? Did you use a real return addy ?
    I wish you and your friend to the east the best , lay low and maybe we can chat more in the future .
    God Bless
    Xcrispi -n- Juicy J .

AustinMan is offline Registered+
    All I can say is.. FUCK DA POLICE COM'ON STRAIGHT OFF THE UNDA GROUND!

Good luck man =]

Justinrg is offline Registered+
    Fuck the DEA. Man keep it real and think positive. I bet nothing happens.
    “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” ~ Bill Hicks

khronik is offline Registered+
    I've never heard of anyone with a small indoor grow getting busted unless either they were selling it, someone turned them in, or someone inspecting the building found it. But good luck.

Shovelhandle is offline Registered+
    Best of luck with the bad guys, image reaper. I'm hoping they get side-tracked onto a real drug issue, like someone dealing "X" to children or a heroin gang or something.

Sho

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan View Post
    Man, they don't want us old fucks in prison. Do you know how much it costs to maintain us?

PC

PC....you crack me up.

Reaper......good luck and keep your head down. I personally never heard of you.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

turns out to be a Postal Inspector and a Federal Marshal inquiring about me ... no HARD evidence, but plenty of circumstantial ... NO ONE implicated with me, except for the one friend ... friend said they showed up at the door with a small package, they claimed it 'smelled up' the whole Post Office ... wanted my friend to 'accept it' ... friend told them to fuck off, if they want it 'accepted' , there must be something 'wrong' with it ... how stupid do they think people are ?? ... we should be OK ... been planning to travel for a little while, anyway ... might be a good time to go on a 'drive-about' ... no worries ... thanks again for concern ...

error

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan View Post

PC
    ... you're more correct than you think ... I just had another CT-Scan yesterday, looking for more cancer ... my medical bills could bankrupt this County ...

hydrocannabis is offline Registered+
    hey reaper that sucks. I hope all goes well for U. so U gunna hide UR drying buds someware.

and If I dont see you around thanks for advice U have given me also.

and stay smart about thing and don't give out any info to the DEA.

well keep on keepen on bro.
    Last edited by hydrocannabis; Aug-04-2007 at 13:14.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ing-dwc-4.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...hese-look.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...row-log-3.html

You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. PEOPLE CHANGE, THINGS GO WRONG, but just remember life goes on.

Stinky, I deleted your e-mail address, etc., so won't write for awhile ... and, probably best I don't phone you, I don't think you want to be on my phone bill listings ... but, thank you for your generous support, and don't worry about me ... "they can only screw with you, if you give a damn" (my own personal philosophy ) ...

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    Sounds like they could make your life ugly for awhile if they wanted....sniffing around and just generally poking the bear. I agree.....might be time for a look around the old countryside for a bit. I really DO have trouble with this kind of thing and someone with a history of cancer....you'd really think the feds would have something better to do.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast