Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you use dro seeds in soil?

HydroSON is offline Banned

Can you use dro seeds in soil?

I'm not asking if DRO will grow from soil I know it wont. I'm just asking if growing dro seeds in soil will grow a plant.

This is my second time growing. First time my mom found my plants and made me kill them. Now she moved in with my grandma to take care of her until she dies. Now I have no worries about getting caught. Hydro seems to difficult to grow so i'd rather stick with soil until I get the hang of growing weed then move to hydro.
    Last edited by HydroSON; Dec-04-2007 at 16:54.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

OLDJIMMYBONES is offline Registered+
    there is no such thing as dro seeds

there are just seeds, if you grow em in a hydro system there "dro"

I bought an 8th of dro and i got seeds from it.

M.B.A. is offline Registered+
    WOW, yes....they are weed seeds man, whether grown in dirt or grown in hydro....diew hai bay
    Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the "Good Fight"

Cyclonite is offline Registered+
    They say there isn't such thing as a stupid question but sometimes I wonder.
    Im in full compliance with my state laws and am a medical marijuana patient.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!!!!!1

Gods Gift from clone....#3
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...t-dwc-log.html

GDP - Lavander 600 watt bio-buckets
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...o-buckets.html

yea, they seeds u got from the dro are just seeds of that strain, if its a good strain you can grow em in soil and they'll still be good shit

ok that's cool, thanks man i appreciate it. I'll get to growing 6 plants

psychocat is offline Registered+
    For about the thousandth time
    DRO IS NOT A STRAIN !

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "DRO SEEDS"!

Cannabis can be grown in soil or hydroponicaly but growing them using hydro doesn't change the strain to DRO.
    no matter what the problem is , in 100 years nobody will give a shit !

Opie Yutts is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroSON View Post
    I'm not asking if DRO will grow from soil I know it wont. I'm just asking if growing dro seeds in soil will grow a plant.
    Seeds are seeds. Seeds taken from plants grown hydroponically can easily be grown in dirt. Seeds taken from plants grown in dirt can easily be used in hydro grows. Cuttings started in dirt can be used in hydro if you rinse off the roots. Cuttings started in hydro can be grown in dirt.

visa versa visa vee, or something. And don't worry it's not a stupid question.
    PLEASE STOP BY MY FOGGING THREAD
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

DurbanStone is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonite View Post
    They say there isn't such thing as a stupid question but sometimes I wonder.
    x2.
    I love life.

Hempy Bucket- So easy a caveman could do it.

thanks opie.

i learned something today.

No problem, and please keep us updated on your grow. I'm here to help. And to learn, and have fun, and do something interesting to pass the time as I take hits from the vaporizer.
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

i wish i had a vaporizer. after the first week my seeds are planted i'll start a grow log in the Indoor Grow threads. Check back in a week. in the meantime i'll be studying about how to grow and nutes i need to buy and all that good stuff.

Cyclonite is offline Registered+
    Sorry wasn't trying to be a dick but im a firm believer in the best way to learn, do a little footwork yourself....if you really can't find the answer or your truly boggled then by all means ask.

If you get spoon fed everything it wont sink in like it should...I just never heard of anyone ever thinking that.
    Im in full compliance with my state laws and am a medical marijuana patient.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!!!!!1

Gods Gift from clone....#3
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...t-dwc-log.html

GDP - Lavander 600 watt bio-buckets
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...o-buckets.html

quote=HydroSON

i wish i had a vaporizer.
    Just be sure that if you get one don't be fooled into buying the cheap ones. You need a heating element and don't let people try to tell you different.

after the first week my seeds are planted i'll start a grow log in the Indoor Grow threads. Check back in a week.
    Cool, looking forward to it. If you care for any advice, the best way IMO to get plants going is by putting the seeds in a good potting soil with about 20% perlite. Seeds must be kept warm and moist, and this is about the easiest way to do it. Every time I've done it this way I got 100% success. Please don't use rockwool for anything unless you really have it in you to try some advanced stuff.

in the meantime i'll be studying about how to grow and nutes i need to buy and all that good stuff.
    Now there's a fart smeller, err, I mean a smart feller. That's probably the most intelligent thing I've heard anyone say today. Everyone! Look at this guy! You folks could learn something from him. For nutes, again if you care for my advice, I recommend Fox Farms Grow Big for veg and their Tiger Bloom for budding. Perhaps even a little of their Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching for additives during budding. For the base nutrients, they do a fantastic job and are very reasonably priced. Now the additives, well, maybe not quite as reasonable.

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    HydroSon - welcome to CanCom!

Here's a good place to start your studying.

what does everything mean??

Things are a lot easier to understand when you know what the terminology and acronyms mean.

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

snowblind is offline Registered+
    yeah keep us updated on the grow

please note, lights do not go in the soil either.

That's good advice from PC about reading that thread.

snowblind, could you please explain what this means?:

lights do not go in the soil either

snowblind is offline Registered+
    lol sorry it was me clearing that up incase he though the lights went in the soil as he asked where the seeds went. so my logic thought he might have his whole grow upside down.

palerider7777 is offline Banned
    thats the funniest thread i've seen in along time "will dro seeds grow in soil" roflmao i can see this will be a good day today lol

JackHerer is offline Registered+
    Not sure some of the serious growers caught an important bit of your comment.

These grow's you say have been at your MUM's house where she has already busted you yes?

Now you wan't to have a grow in your MUM's house because you reckon its safe as she is looking after your die'ing grandmother YES?

In that situation Dro seeds are the special type given to little prats who shouldn't be growing anyway. Your lucky its only ever your mum who has busted you how would you like it if a policemans boot came through your MUM's door took her house then arrested her at your grandmothers leaving no one to look after granny.

Go spend the food allowance your mum left you on some dope from a dealer & stop trying to play with the grown up's.

palerider7777 is offline Banned
    i think thats a big misconception on the streets, as i remember my bro and all his friends as i did'nt smoke, but they would be talkin about it saying everything from dro was grown under water, to there were "dro seeds" to just about anything u could think of.and it's just words on the streets that get it started, as no one seems to want to know or read or learn anything, other than what the guy smoking them out says to them. or what there dealer says to them, and thats what they go by and then making up shit to go with it.

u know what i mean the whole 10 people in the ear kindda thing, u tell the first person the apple is red, and by the time it gets to the end not only is the apple now blue, but someone found one that was 50lbs hanging from a tree thats 4ft tall and elfs were living inside, and the funny thing is people will believe it lol.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Listen to JackHerer. He speaks truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast