Thread: Clones humidity..

shivaman is offline Registered+

Clones humidity..

Hi...
    Just tok 16 clones from hydro and put them into soil...
    The all got good roots but now I put them into another room. The temperature gets so high and the humidity so low... I have to keep my windows all open to keep temp below 30 celsius...humidity lurks around 40%.. Ive put water with cloths in it already but it just doesnt cut it. What to do?? Dome??
    I got "too good" air circulation maybe?? Fan off?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clones humidity..-p6140001_1.jpg   Clones humidity..-p6140002_1.jpg   Clones humidity..-p6140003_1.jpg  

Clones humidity..-p6140004_1.jpg  

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    It's important to acclimate clones before removing the humidity dome entirely. That way you know they are getting water primarily through the roots rather than the leaves. They have to make that transition successfully before you're out of the woods on wilt.
    Decrease light intensity- put a couple CFLs in there until you are sure they are well-rooted and growing strong. Then try the HID.
    And you need more exhaust.

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    That's a cool oven you have the clones in. They should cook quite nicely in there.

Read this thread:

Clone Log - Cloning with Pics using Master Kush mom...

Then, if you still have questions, Come back here and ask. (That really is a good thread with a lot of great info!)

PC
    Last edited by PharmaCan; Dec-06-2007 at 05:34.
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Hey Stinky - Good morning! You're up early.

I hope you have a great day!!!

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

shivaman is offline Registered+

Pollen? Male?? Hermi??

Hermafrodite???

And what aboiut this one...mine too...really not sure what to do now...cut off that branch or just the sack...thorow the plantout alltogether??

buy a cheap 'mister', a spray bottle, and give it a spritz every coupla hours, if your clones are drying ...