Thread: ANYBODY HAVE YOUNG SATIVA (a foot or higher) PLANT PICTURES???

vanislgrower is offline Registered+

ANYBODY HAVE YOUNG SATIVA (a foot or higher) PLANT PICTURES???

looking for what young sativas look like oppose to indica. Know the basic obviously ie thin-sativa, wide-indica , but looking for soem young sativa plants about a foot big thanks.

should is offline Registered+
    i pretty sure i have both sativa and indica, the one on the left is called PPP and is sativa, the 2 on the right are bagseed but they have wide leaves so i assume theyre indica.if u wanna see more check out my grow log or this website where i keep all my pics, should.myphotoalbum.com

EDIT: btw i think that plant is around 14 to 15 inches tall in that pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ANYBODY HAVE YOUNG SATIVA (a foot or higher) PLANT PICTURES???-ppp-002.jpg  
    Last edited by should; Jul-04-2008 at 08:33.

SHOULD, both your pictured plants are hybrids, neither is a straight sativa ... I lost all my stuff in recent fire, but if you do a 'Search' for 'willie nelson' in here, you may find some pics I posted of that straight sativa plant (garbage, by the way, a prime example of winning Cannabis Cups by way of high$$ advertising)
    Last edited by the image reaper; Jul-04-2008 at 09:19.

should is offline Registered+
    really?? wow, i learn sumthin new every day

vanislgrower is offline Registered+
    alright ill try lookin that up. At my current garden a bunch are typical indica and hybrids but there are 2 very straight not broad leaves and taller rather than shorter and stubbier. The seeds i got were a mix from a friend, this is the reason for the mix and uknown origin of strain. if you do find your old post plz send the link on this post, thanks

GreenLeaf420 is offline Banned
    Google that shit the leaves should tell the story the indica is Really wide!!!!