Thread: coco outdoors?

smoke_and_fly is offline Registered+

coco outdoors?

can it be done with ease?
    what are the differences of growing in soil compared to growing in coco?does it make the buds denser
    and finally whats the best coco mix for growing outdoors

yall got a shock when nixon resigned wait until i kick foremans behind-muhammad ali.................... boxing expert i dont think muhammad ali can beat george foreman i dont think hes the man he was 10 years ago-muhammad ali-you say im not the man i was 10 years ago well i asked your wife and she said your not the man you where two years ago!!-from WHEN WE WHERE KINGS and its on youtube everyone should watch that doco -

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

smoke_and_fly is offline Registered+
    i know it can be done but im looking for tips on simplfying the process
    what are the best coco mediums i have heard coco fibre and perlite 80/20 is the best mix for outdoor i will be growing in the bush and dont want to water it more than once every day so any ideas on keeping moisture in the medium?
    is it true that perlite holds more water than coco fibre?
    i have also heard that i need to add lime to medium? why what ph is the coco?
    what about adding soil to the coco?
    and also what effects will the coco medium have on my buds? denser? stronger?
    help please

yall got a shock when nixon resigned wait until i kick foremans behind-muhammad ali.................... boxing expert i dont think muhammad ali can beat george foreman i dont think hes the man he was 10 years ago-muhammad ali-you say im not the man i was 10 years ago well i asked your wife and she said your not the man you where two years ago!!-from WHEN WE WHERE KINGS and its on youtube everyone should watch that doco -