Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Purple Daddy
  • 1 Post By MEDEDCANNABIS
  • 1 Post By MEDEDCANNABIS

Thread: How to get a thick stem?

richardskinner is offline Registered+

How to get a thick stem?

Ive seen some thick ass stems in these posts, how do you get that even on small plants. mine are always kinda skinny

Use the budding bulb on a 24 be schedule for a couple weeks than gradually go back to 18 and 6. My friend has height issues with his room. He wanted to keep his plants short, the stems are super thick nd his plants look like little bushes now.
    I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies.
    - Aristotle

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    They could be stretching due to light issues, also blowing a fan on the plants strengthens the stem and branches. In nature as wind blows plants around tissue breaks then reconstructs itself stronger each time it encounters wind stress.
    canadianhemperor likes this.

CanGroIt is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by richardskinner View Post
    Ive seen some thick ass stems in these posts, how do you get that even on small plants. mine are always kinda skinny
    LST, Topping and SuperCropping will help your plant(s) build a strong main stalk.... The bigger/thicker your main stalk is, the bigger/thicker your branches will be.... An oscillating fan will help as well....

CGI::::::
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......
    Their are those who Can and those who cannot, which are you....

The Soil/Hydro Growers Troubleshooting Form....
    PPM's Made Easy to Understand....
    All Newbies Read This....

emilya is offline Registered+
    I think the whole secret here is in the roots. Healthy roots... healthy top. Exceptional root systems allow amazing uptakes of water and nutes into the plant and it is my experience that the better you do in this regard, the thicker the main stalk and stems become.
    ... learning about life from a weed
    If you go cheap you grow cheap.-Zandor Patience above all else.-Rusty Just be smarter than the plant you're growing.-OldMac Question everything, test what you can.-Weezard

Emmie's First Grow Log * Troubleshooting Form * How to Properly Water a Potted Plant * Harvest and Cure

bobjob4u is offline Registered+
    Male enhancement pills.J/K moving air , good light,good root system, and proper care. When combined you get good results. not a fan of the 24 hour of light.Give atleast 2-4 hour of darkness.What living thing functions properly with no rest? In just isnt natural.

baaaaahhhahahah. i actually laughed out loud. i agree with the light statement.

MEDEDCANNABIS is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by emilya View Post
    I think the whole secret here is in the roots. Healthy roots... healthy top. Exceptional root systems allow amazing uptakes of water and nutes into the plant and it is my experience that the better you do in this regard, the thicker the main stalk and stems become.
    yep, when you grow a plant your a beginner, when you grow the soil your a master. genetics also play role as well as veg time and space. its easy to get two inch stem oustide, inside will depend on what you have to work with.
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

MEDEDCANNABIS is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjob4u View Post
    Male enhancement pills.J/K moving air , good light,good root system, and proper care. When combined you get good results. not a fan of the 24 hour of light.Give atleast 2-4 hour of darkness.What living thing functions properly with no rest? In just isnt natural.
    pills, i was going to say stroke it three times a day
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

if that were the case I'd have a f*ckin tree stump lol!