Cannabis.com

Thread: Best Indoor Grow Guide Book?

thuG is offline Registered+

Red face Best Indoor Grow Guide Book?

So far I've read that The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use- Greg Green is by far the best indoor grow guide book out there. Any experienced users refer to this book every once in a while? If not, what books do guys use for helpful information on indoor growing?

I've tried the search tool but no luck, that or maybe I just suck at searching =/.

Hehe <3

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

boss30349 is offline Registered+
    Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes is a pretty decent book. I went to Barnes and Noble to compare all the growing books to each other. So I decided to go with Marijuana Horticulture. It is colorful with plenty of pictures. It makes the books much more interesting to read, than most of the other books that will make you fall asleep after a few pages. I have never been so excited to buy a book in my life!!

Pothead4204life is offline Registered+
    Ed rosenthal has a few...
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    I started with the Cervantes indoor book.
    Quick read, informative, okay pics.
    Then when you have the basics down, come here and read, read, read.

If I were Cervantes' publisher I would be ashamed of myself letting all those typos and misspellings out there!

But it's a worthwhile reference to own.

ANY book by Mel Frank - Ed Rosenthal

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thuG
    So far I've read that The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use- Greg Green is by far the best indoor grow guide book out there. Any experienced users refer to this book every once in a while? If not, what books do guys use for helpful information on indoor growing?

I've tried the search tool but no luck, that or maybe I just suck at searching =/.

Hehe <3
    I agree, although it's really the only book I've read about marijuana cultivation it has to be one of the best.