I am not sure why I am having such a big problem with keeping ANY humidity in my grow box. I just completely re-built it and still no humidity. Here is what I have:
1) 4' wide x 2' deep x 5' tall box in garage
2) lined with panda paper
3) 400W HPS approx. 18" from canopy...glass on hood soon to come!
4) 6 plants vegging in 12 inch round 3 gallon pots filled with FF soil
5) 2 speed circulating fan in box...
6) active 8" exhaust out the top of box...restricted massively
7) 2 4" holes on bottom right
8) 1 4" x 8" hole on bottom left
9) large room humidifier in bottom right of box
10) numerous soaked sponges in open areas
I live a block from the ocean...ambient temp in garage is about 68 degrees.
CURRENT TEMP IN BOX: 81 DEGREES
CURRENT HUMIDITY IN BOX: 19%
Im not sure what other info might be relevent....please please help me with this issue! Before re-building this box, I had built a small frame and wrapped it in clear plastic to create a humidity dome...but the plants have out grown this contraption and I am now at a loss!
Thank you in advance!