Cannabis.com

Thread: Nutrients for DWC

Dr.Hashman is offline Registered+

Nutrients for DWC

I am using Botonicare Pure Blend Pro (grow), Botonicare Liquid Karma (micro), and Advanced Nutrients Overdrive (bloom)

First off, is Liquid Karma a decent micro (or micro substitute) or do I need to go get a different one? The nearest hydro store is a 45 minute drive each way too. (Superthrive @ home depot?)

I am planning on using this schedule for nutrients for my Lowryders in a DWC bubbler.

The amounts are per gallon of water.

seedling (week 1-2)
    1 tsp of micro, grow, bloom

Veg (week 3)
    2tsp micro, 3tsp grow, 2 tsp bloom

flower (week 4-7)
    2tsp micro, 1tsp grow, 3tsp bloom

Flush (week 8)
    Water... change on day 2,4,6

Lowryder basically has no veg stage so that is why I have only one week of veg. Does this seem like a good schedule for a noob grower?
    In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

PassItToTheRight is offline Registered
    why are you giving it bloom when its a seedling. Don't quote me but it seems like your using a lot of nuits in the first 3 weeks.

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    You shoud be using no nutes for atleast 20 days, but the liquid karma is da shyt! i would suggest cleaning out your res often, alot of the organic nutes seems to solidify and sit at the bottom of the tank, the ppm's ussually remain the same, i dunno i herd that organics in aerated water can cause them to fall out. Just check up on them and make sure your water is primo always.

I wouldnt follow any schedualed nutes either, your plants will show u when they want more or less.
    Last edited by JackdaWack; Mar-01-2007 at 16:55.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED

bud luv is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by JackdaWack View Post
    You shoud be using no nutes for atleast 20 days, but the liquid karma is da shyt! i would suggest cleaning out your res often, alot of the organic nutes seems to solidify and sit at the bottom of the tank, the ppm's ussually remain the same, i dunno i herd that organics in aerated water can cause them to fall out. Just check up on them and make sure your water is primo always.

I wouldnt follow any schedualed nutes either, your plants will show u when they want more or less.

this can be true, but remember that you want to create an N deficiency in late flowering - smoother smoke.

peace.

Dr.Hashman is offline Registered+
    Thank you all for your advice. I love how much this forum is a community and a helping one. I hope one day I can give info to noobs like me like you guys do.

Lowryder finished growing in 60 days, that is why I am starting nutes early. I dropped the seeds in some filtered water today @ 6:30 pm, the start of my grow!

This is an exert from the 420source.com website. The article was written by the Joint Doctor's, the breeders of lowryder.

"I get Advanced Nutrient products (many say the best) at a discount and I have adapted their formula for my own use. Advanced Nutrients provides a complete program for an 8-week grow and has a guide for different growing mediums.

For the first two weeks, I use what they recommend for seedlings.

Then I use the Micro 2+ Light Feeding program for the rest of their life cycle. I usually skip week 3 and 5 to bring it down to a 6 week program which I begin as soon as LRs are sexed.

I know it sounds complicated. Obviously all this is not needed.

As a rule of thumb, treat Lowryders like seedlings for the first 2-3 weeks, then switch them onto a light bloom program. So, you feed them a seedling/transplanting formula the first 2 weeks, then switch to a bloom fertilizer with something like a 5-10-5 or 1-2-1 ratio of N-P-K."
    In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!