Thread: harvest drying amounts?

rdavison100 is offline Registered

harvest drying amounts?

hello...I just harvested two of my plants (Greenhouse The Church) from my drain & flood cabinet. I manicurd all sun leaves and anything w/o resin on it. After all said and done I have 6 oz. How much weight will the buds lose during the dry & cure process? Just kinda curious.

xxxhazexxx is offline Registered+
    first of all well done your buds will lose about 60-80% you should wind up with about 1,1/2 oz
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    you see this i why i dont bother with weight before its dried, what a let down! and haze 's answer is right, so u should look for like 2 1/2 - 1 1/2 oz depending on actuall denseness of the buds.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED