Cannabis.com

Thread: can you harvest the same plant twice?????

...gas... is offline Registered+

Question can you harvest the same plant twice?????

i have 2 plants growing that are about 6 foot high, using a resivour system.

and only the top 3 foot have flowers on them. if i cut the flowers off the top,

can i keep growing the bottom and get another harvest?????
    many thanx to you and your family , i will give you a million dollars , in the next life time , i promise you ?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

psteve is offline Registered+
    If you leave at least 1/3 of the plant, you can usually 're-veg' for a few weeks, then flower and get another harvest. I've never done it in hydro, but it can be done.

i was just going 2 cut it in half , and leave it flowering , wil it work ????????
    many thanx to you and your family , i will give you a million dollars , in the next life time , i promise you ?

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

Talking And the answer is....

Of course you can, child! Just harvest the biggest buds and give her a couple weeks more for those "popcorn" buds to ripen and get bigger! Just keep an eye on the trichs and let them tell you when the rest are ready. Think of your plant like a "regular" flower. You cut a bouquet of "blooming flowers" and leave the rest of the under-developed buds to ripen and bloom. Works the same way with cannabis!- Granny

sound s good , there is plenty of light getting 2 the bottem now , i just harvested the top , heaps of room 4 new growth ill keep u s posted