Thread: seed germination

carlito1 is offline Registered

seed germination

ive germinated my seeds an just planted them 4 days ago was just wondering how long it will take for them to sprout

SunnyD is offline Registered+
    Just be patient, keep them hydrated, and your lights on
    FAVORITE QUOTES

Whatever Is Good And Perfect Comes To Us From God Above, Who Created All Heavens - James 1:17 (i.e. - Pot )

"Never Argue With An Idiot, They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience"

"Happiness Is Not A Destination, It Is a Method Of Life" - Burton Hills

It's been one of those days so I may be ... either way I'm ... but I can't forget that I'm ... but I look like ...

I Just Love These

Divedeep129 is offline Registered
    anywhere from days to a week... prob not more than 10 days or so, you can always carefully check, without disturbing the seedling, if you feel the need. If they're slow to start, they may just be slow growers, but all should start, if previously germinated, within 2 weeks.
    How did you germinate them?

Divedeep129 is offline Registered
    And sunnyD!!! your post # is 420... did you set that or did I just notice it at the right time?

they havent sprouted yet so do they need to be under light or darkness as i have them in a heated probgator in the dark at the mo

i pre soaked them, till they craked then planted them into jiffy pellets all craked within 24-36 hours