Thread: Need a cure for nitrogen toxicity

Greenies is offline Registered

Need a cure for nitrogen toxicity

Does anyone know how to correct nitrogen toxicity? Is there a meter you can use to check NPK? Does anyone use any other meters besides TDS, Ph? It took me forever to figure out what was wrong. I have been losing about 80% of my crop. Anyone that can help would be appreciated.

uh oh

hmmm, i hope someone can help.

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    Less nitrogen
    The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.

GoldenGraham84 is offline Registered+
    FLUSH! 3-5x your pot size (using a 3 gallon container? flush with 9-15 gallons of water)
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

"If you don't like my fire, then don't come around. 'Cause I'm gonna burn one down." - Ben Harper

"America; first we fight for our freedom, then we make laws to take it away." -Alfred E. Newman

flush, flush, flush with neutral pH water ... then, stop feeding so much ... when (if) the plant recovers, feed 1/2 dosages, once per week ...

nitrogen toxicity

how do you prevent and test for nitrogen toxicity. I cant loose any more girls

stinkybudz is offline Registered+
    feed less nitrogen... look at the npk values on what your using
    I smoke it down to the ash end burnin lips and finger tips, on for helly shit and take a bullet like a pacifist, right in the ashtray where it belongs, from the bag to the j to the vape to the bong-Stoner songs Twiztid - Bagz, Hydro. KmK- Blaze Allday,Can Anybody Hear me.AbK- Hollowpoint

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    pretty much the only way you are going to get Nitrogen toxicity is by feeding to much Nitrogen so as others have already said .... Dont feed so much Nitrogen