Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!

GetThisOrDie is offline Registered+
    Nice dude... Going to make some bubble out of all that trim?? Hope so!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

martyrprojekt is offline Registered+
    actually...I dont make bubble hash. I grind up the sweet leaf and unusable buds. Set it aside. Then I take my leaf and trim and grind that. And I hook up a local bakery that is set up for compassionate consumption. It works best for me.

Update:

I am happy so far with this grow. Seems like they are doing well, and with the cooler temps this time of year I am able to get the plants to grow much better. And the yield looks fantastic as compared to my earlier grows.

I have dialed in the Green Crack strain. I am going to continue to grow this as much as possible. The yield is great, and so is the quality from the buds (as you can see from the pictures). With this grow I am going to continue with my drying and curing process also...so people can see what I am doing...and how I am getting such great results.

Hope you all are having a good Holiday Season so far...I can't wait for this NEW YEAR. Not just because of my Grow...but, because I get to smoke the fruits of my labor!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2106.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2099.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2098.jpg  

--------------------------

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

GetThisOrDie is offline Registered+
    That is very nice of you... whats the address and what time do they open??

lol just kidding!

But all jokes aside, that is very cool of you.

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    Show off!!!

hehe j/k looks real good there Marty and will be picking up 2/10 issuse of high times to see more of your work

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    By the strength of our backs and the sweat on our brow.

THEY WILL KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.

For thee my lord, For thee.
    Teaming with souls shall it forever be.

I love the Boondock Saints Reference Loc...I got more to throw in at later dates.

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

Week 6 update:

Well I am in Week six with this grow...2 weeks left for the GC and 4 weeks for the blue dream. They are looking very hearty and I cant wait for these girls to be done! The smell is very powerful in this grow. More of the Blue Dream than anything else. This GC strain smells like fruity pebbles.

Check out some of the pics I am posting. Enjoy the trich heaven LOC!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2138.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2139.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2142.jpg  

Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2143.jpg  

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

I do have a question for you guys. Is there anything you can think of...that I am not doing that would yield larger grows AND BUD DENSITY?

any suggestions or comments are always welcome from the usual cast of characters! LMAO!!!

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

hachiman6677 is offline Registered+

Thumbs up holy trichomes batman!

NICE!!!! I had to put a dixie cup under my mouth to stop from shortin out my comp hahaha NICE GROW!!!

what again are you using for a flowering agent and do you use a bud booster of any kind? other than that it looks like the area is getting pretty full hehe
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by martyrprojekt View Post
    I do have a question for you guys. Is there anything you can think of...that I am not doing that would yield larger grows AND BUD DENSITY?

any suggestions or comments are always welcome from the usual cast of characters! LMAO!!!
    We tried gravity and it can be tricky to use. It will also break your heart real quick. The last round with open seasame, beasty bloomz and cha-ching have made the world of dif in the density of the buds. We run them just a little shy of what the product says but with healthy plants full strength would be awsome. Kind of battleing some pytium at the moment and overall yeilds have suffered. Seems a bio-film of pythium builds up on all parts and the pyth is very hard to get rid of. Time to toss the tubs and by new ones.

sorry to hear that Loc. What is this pytium that you say your battling with??
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe

I use GH 3 part, Koolbloom, Flora Blend, Floralicious plus, and Cal Mag. I know that I am getting 3-4 zips per plant dried...but, one can always strive for more (or is that just being greedy...lmao).

I am afraid to try other products from outside the GH line because I do not want to be over-nuting the girls with essentially the same chemical makeup. I am sure you guys understand the my dilemma, since making these changes would screw dialing in my system.

Perhaps as stated before in a previous post...that at 2 weeks of flower I need to up my feedings to 5 per day. Decisions...Decisions.

The smell is intense from these girls too! I wish there was smell-a-vision for me to share the stinky love with you all!

Any more thoughts with my nutes would be appreciated. As I am curious about B'cuzz and a few others. Just dont know if it would be redundant.

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

One week to go...Cut a couple of my tops which were done. Spreads out the trimming work. Looking good so far. Weighed the two tops at 4 ounces each wet. Should be a great harvest!

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

Dam Marty I thought you went awol hehe

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoon View Post
    sorry to hear that Loc. What is this pytium that you say your battling with??

Root Rot is just pythium. It is everywhere but healthy plants over come it well. Once your system is infected it must be cleaned to the max. Seems plastics can be etched by nutes and general cleaning. The pythium can become embedded in the plastic as bio-film and you can not get rid of it with out going to extreme meassures. Cheaper to buy new ones and clean pumps in chlorox.

you guys will get the Christmas pictures later...

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

kk ty Loc thats what I thought but wanted to b sure

Harvesting and drying

Harvesting my plants:

Flush:

I started my flush last week. I know my flush is done and it is time to use my flushing treatment (florakleen) for two days. Once finished I cut my tops first.

Tops:

I eliminate all of my larger fans leaves first...then on to the smaller leaves near the buds. Then I give a rough trim of the buds giving them their rough shape. I make sure to trim up every leaf...as I feel the flavor and drying is much quicker for quality buds.

I usually give another one to two weeks of flushing (for bottom buds to swell a bit more). Then I cut those and trim these as well.

Drying:

I then take my buds and place them on a string in a dark (50-60% controlled humidity environment). I keep three rotating fan on the plants full blast for one week. When the stems snap when pulled...they will go into cure.

Curing:

I trim the buds again at this point making their shape, size, etc...to make them more esthetically pleasing. Cut them off the stems and put them into cure. My larger buds do not get cut (ever). Just a preference.

Curing is a one-4 week process of putting the buds into Mason jars that you get at your local grocery store. The time in cure is relative to the grower. And, it does matter. My personal smoke gets 4 weeks (minimum).

THEN...after this 4-8 week process is over...I get wasted while putting more girls into flower.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the pictures of my end product. SO far...my weigh in is at 3lbs 4oz of what is dried and cured. Got another 2 pounds before I am done with this harvest. I do recommend this Blue Dream for growing. Great product (fantastic yield).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2151.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2162.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2168.jpg  

Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-dscn2169.jpg  

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

mainegrown is offline Registered+
    around october every year we get out the snippers and a few of my friends and i trim all of our outdoor crops.. talk about sore hands, it takes a lot to get sore while smoking a bong but ~10 lbs a day does the trick.. what a fun week we had this year. all of us grow and some have for years. this was the only way to make the trimming reasonable. it sucks to do it alone ya know??
    hope you had fun and maybe some help cause it looks like it took awhile
    happy smoking bro
    -J
    Pray for Obama Psalm 109:8

----------------------------------------------------------

DIY Section: Links to DIY Threads

DIG Round III Big Mamma's House

PLANT PROBLEMS?? Read

all my posts are fake.. i lie.

How many plants was that Marty??

wingedson is offline Registered+
    Beautiful grow Marty! I just finished some Blue Dream, and what a harvest man! Just over a pound on three plants. These girls like to grow tall, so I tomato cage them, and this helped me get about 5 fat tops per plant, with a lot of smaller buds throughout the outer rim of growth.

My only suggestion to you would be upping your base nutrient to around 1500ppm. This did wonders for my Blue Dream!

And for the root rot LOC, try some Hygrozyme, your roots will come out white, fuzzy and perky!

Skihigh is offline Registered+
    Hey marty...I now have another hero,Amigo!!!
    "We didn't inherit the earth from our parents. It's on loan to us from our children.".....Kenyan Proverb
    "Let's blow a bowl and get serious"

tcbjoker420 is offline Registered+

Hightimes Congrats!!

Let me ask do you think these pics can get in Hightimes Mag. I submitted them last night. Oh and did I mention this are 100% Organic. From the nutes to soil. Black widow x2 in front, back left is sour grapes, and back right is blue dream. Thanks for any response. In Los Angeles. Charlie
    Last edited by tcbjoker420; Jan-10-2010 at 13:55.

tcbjoker420 is offline Registered+

Hightimes Mag... Congrats. Question?

Do you all think that maybe these could get into The Hightimes Magazine. The reason I ask is cause funny enough I submitted them yesterday and am wondering if it was even worth my time. These are all organic 100% and are clones from oaksterdam. Thanks for any input or advice, Charlie

Note: Both front ones are black widow, back left is sour grapes, and back right is Blue Dream. All are exactly 4 weeks and 4 days old!! (Sorry I messed up on earlier post.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-high-times-008.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-high-times-017.jpg   Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-high-times-031.jpg  

Blue Dream and Space Queen (aka Green Crack) GROW LOG!-hightimes-005.jpg  
    Last edited by tcbjoker420; Jan-10-2010 at 14:15. Reason: messed up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast