Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    I got a bud that says that pic got Loc drooling over Trichs hehe
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

metalarclemon is offline Registered+
    For as quick as it finishes, it's one of the heaviest resin producers. I have had 9 & 10 week strains that couldn't hold a candle to these frosy goodies.

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    Oh wait a minute I had to wipe up the floor. Damn I got to have some of that. Finishing in 50 days with those thric's.

Off to look at beans. Been looking at blue moonshire or blue mystic or hindu kusk or afgan kush. Now another to consider.

Been a while since I posted an update, been super busy in the garden. Ok, been a while but here we are. After the power strip failure I took the rooted clones and the healthiest looking non rooted clones and moved them to another bucket cloner so I could feed the rooted ones and take a fresh set in the main cloner. Ended up that all the clones I saved lived, of course the already rooted ones, but also the non rooted clones did end up rooting even with 700ppm of pure blend grow and cal mag in the water. so the first 6 that were on schedule went into flower first after recovering from the strip failure and looked healthy, they are now on day 20 of flower and the second 6 are at day 13. in the pics below the original clones from post #1 are in the back 2 tubes starting with the oldest in the far right and the younger on the left. Also some new clones in day 2 of flower in the tubes closest to the camera. Since my last harvest I have more people wanting me to be there medical provider that have fell in love with this strain, but I can only have 2 more patients and which 2 folks to choose and any more work in the garden and this will be a full time effort let alone work and sleep. But I must give it up to Sensi Seeds on this one, It's fast and really good medical quality smoke that most are wanting over the White Russian and Sensi Star I also have.

Day 54 from mother 20 Days into flower:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-009.jpg   Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-003.jpg   Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-005.jpg  

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-007.jpg  

Flower Day 27: Everybody is going along just fine, changed the res out yesterday all is good so far. Also in those pics you can see a Critical Sensi Star that was put in with these to see what she'll do. Notice the difference in bud formation, the Super Skunks from there left are all the same age as her. Although the stalk on that little bush is about an inch around already with massive root structure, anyway that's for a future journal. And finally there's a shot of the trusty cloner and super mom doin their respective thangs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-005b.jpg   Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-007.jpg   Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-critical-sensi.jpg  

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-cl1.jpg  

Everybody is chugging along nicely.

Flower Day 35
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-004.jpg  

Gettin close to harvest for the older girls, probably 3 or 4 days. Trichomes are almost all milky and a few are starting to amber, under the 50x they look delicious! in the group shot you can see that Critical Sensi Star starting to finally stop growing upward and fill out nice about 3 weeks to go.

Flower Day 41:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-004.jpg   Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Grow-015.jpg  

GetThisOrDie is offline Registered+
    Lookin great! Keep up the good work...

Thanks! got some White Russians and more Critical Sensi Stars That I will put up in another journal soon also. If we could get more people to journal their grows, we could all see what kind of strains look like ones that we'd want to grow. Now we just have to get that Smell-O-Vision working!

maphisto is offline Registered+

aero cloner

hey nice work on the aero cloner i have the same set up to the t. how did you get yours not to leak? i even went out and bought weather stripping.any advice would be great.

They usually leak around the net cups for a few days then stop, why I don't know. Also they really need to be level also or the lids will leak and also need to be rubbermaid roughneck totes the cheaper ones don't seal and will leak around the rim (from experience). I thought about takin one of the cheapies and making a super thin silicone bead around the top and see if that works but haven't tried it yet.

Snakebit is offline Registered+
    Looks good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12