Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Dream EPIC GROW!

martyrprojekt is offline Registered+

Blue Dream EPIC GROW!

I am going to highjack some of my pictures and make this an official grow log for epic room #1...

I ordered some White Russian today. I am planning a cross between a White Russian Male (and one of my Blue Dream mothers)...thus making Blue Russian! I have had this strain once before...and it was delicious!

Pictures are of Day #1, Beginning of Week #2, and Beginning of Week #3...I have the girls on 24 hour light...and 6 feedings per day. They are growing vigorously...and I already added another 4 inches since the last picture was taken.

Next week I am going to run bushmaster for 3 days...and then flip to flower.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-238616d1267075560-epic-grow-plan-works-dscn2291.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-239004d1267562516-epic-grow-plan-works-dscn2314.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-239552d1268078316-epic-grow-plan-works-dscn2324.jpg  

--------------------------

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    how can anyone look at the stuff you do and not comment. Shame on you people lol. Looks real good marty
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

420session is offline Registered+
    Good grow, let me know how that blue russian come along. Im curious to know how it smokes.....

moody420 is offline Registered+
    Looking real good! Love me some blue dream!!!! I've got 4 plants of it that i will be harvesting in about a week! Never had blue russian, but the combination sounds divine!
    Mellow mood has got me, darlin'.
    Let the music rock me, darlin'.
    'Cause I got your love, darlin'.
    Love, sweet love, darlin'.

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    some day im gunna have a grow room like that.(grow room's, i should say)

Evertime you post pictures like this it inspires someone.lol
    Last edited by drudown11; Mar-10-2010 at 18:28.

Another update...I thought you should see what a difference 2 days have made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2328.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2329.jpg  

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

Micsog is offline Registered+
    SHIT MAN RIGHT ON THOSE GONNA HAVE A BLUE PHENO??
    this is all a game to me as an active role player any pictures or comments made are for the purpose of entertainment and only entertainment any pictures are readily available from the internet any likeness to real events or characters are purely fictional for everyone's enjoyment

So yes...when I do my cross it will be the following:

Blue Dream Female (from clone) X White Russian (male from Seed)

Should get me 3 different phenotypes (Blue dominant, WR dom, and 50/50)

I will take a 50/50 plant and cross with Blue Dream one more time!

This is Blue Russian!!!!!!!!!!! 22% THC is the least of your concerns with this Indica Dominant Strain!

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

AquaponicHerb is offline Registered+

nice

good deal man. You look like you got it down good. Blue Dream is an awesome strain. I started growing it about 4 months ago and nothing but good qualities. Its amazing how big these plants can get...
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...ess-story.html Aquaponic Grow -completed

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...dicalgrow.html Aqua/Chemnute Grow -completed

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...iy-thread.html The "Suck-it Bucket" (DIY THREAD)-Testing thresholds, cycling

So a little advice on Blue Dream...since people are always asking my opinion of the strain and trying to find more information on it.

BLUE DREAM:

THIS STRAIN is a bitch. Plain and simple. Not a great plant for first time growers. For first timers I would recommend playing with white widow...or something along those lines.

With Blue dream though...there are sooooo many issues you are going to need to be ready for:

1.) Not a very good mold resistant strain...or pests for that matter.

2.) When you flip to 12/12 for flower, expect 2-4 feet of stretch from your girls (unless you use bushmaster).

3.) This strain produces a lot more foliage than bud...and the calyxes are spaced apart pretty damn far when you let the plants stretch fully.

4.) Make sure you have enough room to handle this growth. Even with 10 foot ceilings (and my lights all the way up) I had to get creative and stretch my plants away from the lights.

5.) Give this strain a chance to veg for 30 days (yes...I know the plant will be 5 feet tall). Your overall yield will almost double if you let it go at least 30 days prior to flipping.

BUT...what do I get in return for all of this headache...a huge THC laden yield. Stuff you are proud to show off, and stuff you are proud to say that "you" grew.

And this stuff is better than any purp or kush I have smoked or grown...just my thoughts...for what its worth!

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

warlord98 is offline Banned

Talking

Looks really nice. I've never had the chance to sample any blue dream but looked it up. Every one seems to like it, nothing but raves. blueberry and haze right?I will be following along with you also.

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    I second that, seems like you never hear anything bad about Dream. 10 ft tall ceilings ...... hmmm ........ that could be an issue lol
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

nice

Yea I am going to trigger in about 3 days. Thanks for the advice on strain it helps.

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...dicalgrow.html Aqua/Chemnute Grow -completed

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...iy-thread.html The "Suck-it Bucket" (DIY THREAD)-Testing thresholds, cycling

new pic today...almost time to flip to 12/12...

And yes...not much info out there, except that it produces really good bud. This is definitely a HIGH END smoke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2333.jpg  

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

headshake is offline Registered+
    just caught up on this one. nice project MP! can't wait to see where this one goes.

-shake
    "happy trees"

troubleshooting form

"some of my sweets be tight and some of my sweets be fucked up, but all of my sweets gon' blow so killa smoke gets sucked up..." -Bun B

"But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."
    -Deceleration of Independence

Hey Guys...Today is day #1 of Bushmaster. I am using RO water, Cal Mag and Bushmaster. I will be doing this for a 3 day cycle...THEN OFF TO 12/12...These girls have been under the lights for 3 weeks. I could go 4 weeks....but with vegging under my HPS lights...The growth was wayyyyyy better than expected.

Lets get this party moving!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW....I am smoking some nice Grape Ape from my 3rd grow...I'm lovin' it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2337.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2338.jpg  
    Last edited by martyrprojekt; Mar-14-2010 at 23:08.

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

well...Still waiting for my 4 light controller/timer to get here. GOD DAMN UPS.

I would love to start flower today...looks like I need to wait until tomorrow to see if it has arrived yet...BTW...Loving how bushmaster is making the girls go crazy...I've got more tops than ever.

I did do a little experiment on one of the trays. I did top those. I want to see the difference in the yield with topping Vs. not topping...SO far...I do not think I will be topping every again. I will reserve that final decision until after the harvest...so I can compare the weight between the trays.

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

ForgetClassC is offline Registered+
    Apparently there's gonna be some of this around here, whats the high supposed to be like? Couch-lock? Heady? Just trying to see if its legit or they just called it this.
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

The High is very unique. A great body high...super couch lock...throw in a bag of chili cheese fritos and an orange gatorade (cheech n chong on Blue Ray)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

crf70rider is offline Registered+
    looking good bro i cant wait to see the buds

blue dream

Yes it is very strong medicine. I harvested some blue dream from my last batch and decided it was the one for me. This herb has a lot of stopping power and can leave you wondering whats going on if not used responsibly. It has a unique smell in flower, much different from most indicas or sativas. I would say the smell is very spicy but also very sweet, almost like german black licorice.

I've got 7 of them and I am going into flower today. I'll post pics in a grow log I will open soon, I thought it was interesting we are both so close on our schedules although I had more time dedicated veg with the big clones I bought.

Mine are all over 5' and I will have huge stretch problems this harvest; no bushmaster. We shall see how it turns out...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-pictures-661.jpg  

ForgetClassC is offline Registered+
    Here's some of the Blue Dream that's along my way, what's your own look like? This stuff is crazy, makes me babble, but not unintelligibly just very thought filled speech. I like it, helps with my backpain, lets you find a position in which it doesn't not-hurt, but just makes you not think of it, so I guess that would be dubbed reduction in pain? Very enjoyable.

-C
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-p3180003.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-p3180008.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-p3180010.jpg  

Last edited by ForgetClassC; Mar-17-2010 at 21:10.
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

Heres some pics.

Last harvest... I only grew 1 blue dream but it was some good
    herb...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-picture-330.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-picture-195.jpg  
    Last edited by AquaponicHerb; Mar-18-2010 at 01:09.

my last blue dream harvest. huuuuuuge yielder...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2162.jpg   Blue Dream EPIC GROW!-dscn2168.jpg  

Happy Growing

-Martyr Projekt

your gonna do well

your gonna do well this harvest i can already tell

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast