Cannabis.com

Thread: Crushed Vitamins for your Plant?

LittleLatinGurl is offline Registered

Crushed Vitamins for your Plant?

Alright, so I'm trying to be cautious with my budget. Unfortunately, I'm not able to splurge on high quality, top-of-the-line fertilizer or nutrients for my plants.

So I need some alternatives.

I heard a tid-bit of info that apparently you can use crushed Vitamins to help "stimulate healthy plant growth". I was told to put the vitamins in a water bottle, shake it up a bit, and then pour the contents into the reservoir of my HP system.

Can anyone validate this?
    Anyone have any other alternatives I could use?

Any other awesome tips to help my babies grow. Ya know, to give them a little "shove".

Thanks!

-L.L.G

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    Not a good idea. Saw this a long time ago. What the plant uses and what peeps use are dif and i would not put it in my rez.

You can always do a control log and show us how it does. One with witamins and one without, side by side to see the dif is the only way.

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    Why not just grow in soil and use some general flower nutrients? It won't be as good as hydro, but much better than hydro without the proper nutrients
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010