Cannabis.com

Thread: Bud Tracker Software

nugz1977 is offline Registered

Bud Tracker Software

Has anyone heard of or using the software bud tracker? I hear it is an awesome app that pretty much allows you to monitor ph, ec, tds, temp, humidity, lights and some other items. It can be a pain to measure multiple times per day and having it tied into software with alerts and logging is ideal. Please tell me your experience with this software before I purchase

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Daddynobucks is offline Registered+

Do Tell

What does it cost? Does it control or just monitor and record?

What is the input signal analog or Digital

checkout my thread "my Ph controller"

Daddy

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    I googled it and came back with 3 possibles. 2 were posts made by our author and the other 1 is from 2007 when someone was developing something but it never says exactly what
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.

Daddynobucks is offline Registered+

Just what I found also

more info on something called BUG tracker

Daddy

I dont believe it is released yet but I will post again once I find out. It uses both analog and digital. Don't believe it is a control device, monitor only.

from what i read bud tracker will be relatively cheap for the software itself because there is also cost for the devices you need like a ph, ec, tds probe, temp/humidity sensors and whatever else you want to monitor. what i like is once i have this setup i can then setup logging and alerts directly to my email or smart phone. how nice would it be to setup a range for your ph that is being read every hour and get an alert on your phone that attention is needed?

Actually I stand corrected you can control things as well like relays (on/off), water flow or pumps. Cool stuff why is no one hardly doing this?

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    Well Daddy built his own and it came out real nice
    But like you said software not available yet and when I googled it the most resent post was from 2008.
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only. ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or "found" on the web.