Cannabis.com

Thread: how to start seeds in hydro???

Hazzy View is offline Registered+

how to start seeds in hydro???

i really wanna set up a hydro system but i have no idea how to start seeds in hydro. do you just germ them and stick em in rockwool cubes or is there a good way to do this. thanks
    hazzy_view@ fo real
    everything i post on this sight is completely fictional, all of the pictures i got off the internet, and finaly i dont take responsibility for my actions

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Gen
    Gen is offline Registered+
    Well, I don't use rockwool. I germinate mine either soil or in a jar. If you're doing soil, then put some seeds in a small pot. Water and keep moist. Put in a warm place to sprout. Once they sprout very carefully lift them to individual pots or trays. Just are there are many different growers, there are methods of growing. If you decide to go soiless to sprout them dampen a papertowel. Put seeds in a tupperware container, cover container and leave in a warm spot for several days. After germinating, let the root get 1 1/2 to 2" long. Plant in hydro sytem rockwool or hydroton. Make sure the seedling does not dry out or they will die. Rockwool has it's own ph and holds alot of water. Read messages on how to deal with rockwool. It this your first time growing?

Hazzy View is offline Registered+
    yea it is my first time growing but ive been doing reasearch on how to grow. mostly ive been looking into growing soil not hydro so i dont really know that much about the subject. thanks for your help
    hazzy_view@ fo real
    everything i post on this sight is completely fictional, all of the pictures i got off the internet, and finaly i dont take responsibility for my actions

Gen
    Gen is offline Registered+
    If you've never grown or are new to hydro. Start with soil. It's much easier and more forgiving. I have been growing in soil for 25 years. This is my first time growing pot. I started 5 seeds in soil and 5 seeds in hydro. The soil plants are a breeze in comparison to hydro. I wanted to make sure I had something to smoke in case I screwed up the hydro grow. If you go soil, let the top dry out before watering and always water with a weak solution of ferts. Good luck.

latewood is offline Banned

Use Rapid Rooters...easiest way of all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzy View
    i really wanna set up a hydro system but i have no idea how to start seeds in hydro. do you just germ them and stick em in rockwool cubes or is there a good way to do this. thanks
    I used every method known to man...The best I have found is the Rapid Rooters, they sell in hydro stores, pre-moistened, and all...Just pop a seed into it and spritz a couple/3 times a day and BBAMM sprouts in 2-4 days usually...good luck.lw

the best part is...you can do anything you want with it, when it root's. Soil, Hydro, Hell in the "Spirit of Harddon" you could stick it up your 'ASS' and I bet you it would growww...fALLING oN & ROFLMAO

latewood is offline Banned

Here you go Hazzy...

Quote Originally Posted by latewood
    I used every method known to man...The best I have found is the Rapid Rooters, they sell in hydro stores, pre-moistened, and all...Just pop a seed into it and spritz a couple/3 times a day and BBAMM sprouts in 2-4 days usually...good luck.lw

the best part is...you can do anything you want with it, when it root's. Soil, Hydro, Hell in the "Spirit of Harddon" you could stick it up your 'ASS' and I bet you it would growww...fALLING oN & ROFLMAO

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAPID-ROOTER-SEE...QQcmdZViewItem

later.lw Oh, you don't have to use them all at once.