Thread: Dreaded "RAMS HORN"

veggman is offline Registered

Angry Dreaded "RAMS HORN"

Hello to everyone forming part of this community ,I've been a a hydroponic grower for the past 3 yrs.have used Bushmaster acouple of times with very good results .,but tried it out with a diffrrent strain and have a severe case of Rams horn and the bottom leaves are turning yellow ( working their way up as we speak) .Looks like a mag.def.but i really dont know .....what can i do in order to get rid of the "RAMS HORN"and take control of the yellowing leaves ???
    I thank you all in advance for any positive imput .
    Here is a description of the product i used.....
    http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/Itemdesc....GBUM08&eq=&Tp=

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    if those are ur nutriets lol, mannnn. i hope not. Thats just an additive. U got nute burn and nute defficiencies. the ram horn happens when the plant has all it doesnt need. please input more, for growing hydro for 3 years you should be way past all this.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED

Hey jack,thanks for the input. Ur rite Bushmaster is an enhancer and I used it as such, but have never experienced such drastic bendng of the leaves .
    I spoke to the people at Bushmaster today and they explained what I did wrong with this particular strain. I'll post some pic's in the near future..Anyway my problem was that I got "ppm happy" and kept on with elevated ppm levels.
    Firstly, use a kelp spray from the beginning of veg, not just the week before going into flowering. For aeroponic systems it is strongly advised that you use only water with no nutrients for three days. Also use a lower application rate 1ml - 2ml per gallon (depending on variety). Aeroponic systems deliver nutrients/additives directly to the root system continuously, thus absorption is high through the root system. Also make sure that the water temperature isn't to low (below 70F).

Personally, I wouldn't apply Bushmaster through the root system in aeroponic systems. It is suggested rather use it as a foliar spray at 1ml per gallon. If Bushmaster is to harsh on your sensitive plants then foliar application is the way to go, the leaves are tougher than the roots

BONG0 is offline Registered+
    This might help, i have attached a deficiency chart below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dreaded "RAMS HORN"-deficiancys.jpg  
    For Great Grow Guides on Cost Efficient crops from Start to Finish & A 30% Discount on top quality seeds from Amsterdam Visit: Discount Cannabis

Watch BONG0s Grow Video

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    hmmm intreasting. i got ram horns on a plant a couple months ago and i just lowered my ppm and the problem cleared right up.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED

Bongo thanx 4 the chart,good looking.....Jack...yeah man thats exactly what i did today....Flushedwith clearexuntillppm rise stopped ....and mixed a new batch of nutes' at 1/2 strength. 520 ppm added hygrozyme ,monster bloom and set the ph to 5.5/6.0 I'll keep you guys posted on the advances my babies make.

P.s. I'm only 1 week intoflowering ...Illpost pic,s tomorrow