Thread: Hermie Plant Question ???

wildchick is offline Registered+

Hermie Plant Question ???

The one Hermie Plant we have, we noticed it seems to be flowering and budding ??? does the hermie plant make good smokeable bud or is it not worth it ??? Thinking about putting "it" in a different room and letting it go and see, but thought we asked before we wasted time with "it"

Jamie

truthseeker is offline Registered+
    my buddy had great results with his hermi.He only had two plants and when 1 was a hermi i told him just kill it it was his first grow and he didnt listen well the hermi had better bud then the full female i'm pretty sure it was because he harvested to late not that it was a hermi.he harvested the hermi early well what he thought to be early because the sacs kept coming back after he cut them off he saw no nuts for a couple weeks then it atarted the nuts no not the nuts!!!!!!!!!!but there was no seeds and it wasnt harvested early well he also would recomend not to grow a hermi if you have a good amount of plants that the feeling of having a hermi in your flowering room aint worth it

dusto2k3 is offline Registered+
    yes, you can definitley smoke the bud from a hermie plant. Your only worry would it beign able to pollinate the other female plants in your garden. If you can do w/o the herm bud, by all means get rid of it if you do not have another area to pout it in.
    "I might be an idiot, but I'm not stupid." - Self

"man who goes to bed with ichy bum wakes up with smelly finger" - xxxhazexxx

CaliJay is offline Registered+
    Probably don't even need to say it but if you get seeds spread them or toss them. I don't like the idea of continuing a hermi trait down the genetic line.

Good luck - Jay
    Good weed comes from happy plants..and happy plants come from CALIFORNIA

Quote - GardenKnome
    you know how stoners operate...

1. get an idea
    2. act upon your idea
    3. re-consider what you already did
    4. go eat something
    5. wish you weren't so stoned so you could talk to the girl behind the counter at starbucks
    6. smoke more weed
    7. start at #1 again

razzapiggy is offline Registered+
    agree with Jay on this one... no real good reason to keep it around unless you have to
    Let the good times roll!!