Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your strongest Indica strain?

herbaknight is offline Registered
    blueberry is one of the best strains i had in a while definately the best strain in indica that i have tried .

PUNK em all 733 is offline Registered+
    Herijuana or OG Juana by far.

Drag187 is offline Registered+
    plan B black indica
    "We smoke so much, we hotbox the atmosphere" -

eatbud is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by OntarioToker69 View Post
    Yeah it's quite good,I enjoy it and all of it's variations.
    There is some incredible Hash in my area,made from
    Dutch Treat x Blue Moonshine.It's called Dutch Moonshine.

A while back my med club had an excellent strain
    Called BOG Blue Moon Rocks.It truely was a one hit wonder.
    haha that almost sounds fabricated. Blue moon rocks hahaha.

essencevfx is offline Registered+
    Hash Plant is an un-beleivably strong pure indica , but it is low scent .
    The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.

smokestoomuch is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by olliegrow View Post
    I agree on the White Rhino (Nirvana), Ive been growing this strain for about a year now in new mexico and people cant get enough, it blows the kushes out of the water, its perfect for a medicial strain..within a hour you will be knocked out, pain free and hungry!! Its easy to grow in heat and cold, easy to clone and a very compact resin filled plant. The strain is a dominate Indica with a slight sativa spice, the leaves are sativa looking but it hits like an Indica!! Sweet tasting too. Here is a pic of my recent harvest. Enjoy Ollie

Attachment 173989

dat is the Rhino rite there, gwarn matey respect

Smoked a few good zuts last nite at a mateys got SO high never smoked it b4. Smoked white widow a few times but the rhino was far better for me . You explain it so well matey the body warms so much and you feel in total relaxation with a permanant smile locked on ur face. Great experience got a small zut that he chipped me when i left he only had 6 gs we got a problem wiv getting hold of A LOT of ganja (good quality). I suffer from hypermania and that strain (rhino) was a really good one for me relaxing wise, this could be the one i grow.

gwarn wid da pic
    peace

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning

alaskaman is offline Registered+
    Anybody know if Burmese pot would be sativa or indica. I had some as a young soldier in nam and it was so strong unless lightly used. Years later in Humbolt county ran into a beautiful gal growing skunky indica and it was again that powerful powerful one hit could do you stuff.

blunt smoker is offline Registered+
    Afghani Kush

KindGreenBuds is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskaman View Post
    Anybody know if Burmese pot would be sativa or indica. I had some as a young soldier in nam and it was so strong unless lightly used. Years later in Humbolt county ran into a beautiful gal growing skunky indica and it was again that powerful powerful one hit could do you stuff.
    you're most likely referring to Burmese Kush, which is an indica dominant hybrid. aka Myanmarijuana

Immolation is offline Registered+
    I Wish I knew what I was smoking.I just know its Chronic. I would Love to have a Great Indica Strain.I just never know exactly what Strain I'm Smoking.White Rhino sounds like Fun.

flanders is offline Registered
    strongest i've come across is white rhino x g13.. i smoked 2 bong loads than a pipe, i passed out on the couch for 6 hours haha

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskaman View Post
    California Sensimillia ROCKS!! one hit wonder.
    READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

blackmushroom is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by yungjay View Post
    grandaddy purp is one of my fav's
    you speak the truth my friend, got introduced to smoking with that indica, probably my most memorable experience smoking.

HERBistheWORD is offline Registered

King Louie

Have to go with King Louie knocks you on your ass but lets you get back only to be hit by another high next would be Purple Grandaddy and White Widow which is probably the best bang for your buck

dopeman2 is offline Registered

White Russian

WHITE RUSSIAN would be my choice! A very strong, long lasting High. Mosty indica, its a cross between AK-47 and White Widow. The plant smells strong during both growth and flowering. What a smoke!!

Your strongest Indica strain?-white-russian.jpg

Greenlover812 is offline Registered

Grandaddy Purple

Is some good pure Indica i love this shit.

epilepticme is offline Registered+
    I had some Blueberry x NL #5 that was ridiculous couchlock. Super Strong.
    I think that is indica dominant isn't it?
    “The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. “
    Thomas Jefferson

humedi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman2 View Post
    WHITE RUSSIAN would be my choice! A very strong, long lasting High. Mosty indica, its a cross between AK-47 and White Widow. The plant smells strong during both growth and flowering. What a smoke!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	White Russian.jpg 
Views:	8198 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	193200
    defo one of the best is white russian. along with WHITE WIDOW, AK47 and NEW YORK DIESEL these are the strains i found so effective in amsterdam for colitis.

never knew white russian was an ak47 and widow cross

Hollywierdtoker is offline Registered+
    Afpak fullmelt hash on top of some GDP from KM....

215helpsme is offline Registered+
    mendo grape or some organic grandaddy purple... both are couchlock.. i'm still enjoying a bit of some blueberry erkle, some of the densest stuff i've ever come across, but not as couchlock as a good purple urkle

Hollywierdtoker is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 215helpsme View Post
    mendo grape or some organic grandaddy purple... both are couchlock.. i'm still enjoying a bit of some blueberry erkle, some of the densest stuff i've ever come across, but not as couchlock as a good purple urkle
    Yeah erkle is probably one of my favorite strains because of it's strong sedative properties (perfect for the insomniac and heavy anxiety users) also Afpack is a strain that is at a certain Co-op here in SoCal that I HIGHLY recommend for the same reasons, something to switch up with erkle since 1 continuous strain can get less effective (for me atleast).

kvSCstoned is offline Registered
    GDP is one of my favorites works great for sleep/pain and also helps my anxiety where as other strains raise my anxiety level. Romulan is also a great strain, as well as most purps.

stinkybudz is offline Registered+

i cant decide which is best!!!

white widow rhino and russian, i seriously cant decide o.O any recommendations? i could get all 3 but is there an above all winner or do they all make a nice switch up?
    I smoke it down to the ash end burnin lips and finger tips, on for helly shit and take a bullet like a pacifist, right in the ashtray where it belongs, from the bag to the j to the vape to the bong-Stoner songs Twiztid - Bagz, Hydro. KmK- Blaze Allday,Can Anybody Hear me.AbK- Hollowpoint

lantho650 is offline Registered
    ID say the hardest hitting weed iv ever copped on was Dinosaure Nugs,NO its not crack... im not even kidding you thats what it is called it cost me $400 ounce

One hit and your insomnia is cured.
    Last edited by lantho650; Aug-13-2008 at 01:37.

bayareapurps is offline Registered+
    well being from norcal its hard to say... but i def. love my sensi HAze.....BLue moonshine... grape fruit kush, purple pineapple kush, purple hardball... purple dreams... but it has to either be KUSH or PURPS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast