Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your strongest Indica strain?

kshchrn831 is offline Registered+

Your strongest Indica strain?

I am a Indica lover. So, lets make a thread of some of the strains you think are the better side of the Indica family.

As of now, i have:
    Chemdawg and some OG, and damn they both make me wanna pass the hell out after a few bowls on a long night. gotta love it!

DaChi is offline Registered+
    Kushes (og, bubba, master) knock me on my ass, so those are always good options. Also good romulan, when found, does a wonderful job as well, as it numbs the whole body quite literally.

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    White rhino....I actually DONT like it because it's TOO indica.....it will leave your butt dragging around on the couch for quite a while after you indulge.
    mattj12pint2 likes this.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    I think white Rhino is a hybreed about 50/50 ..not a good pure indica, but a good bud
    same with alot of the kushes their mostly hybreads, closer to 50/50 not pure indicas, I like the Aurora Indica though and that thing is almost 100% indica, but Ill stick to the hybreeds, like bubblegum, deisle, etc.
    Last edited by MadSativa; Dec-19-2007 at 19:09.

Seems the company who sold it to me can't seem to get it straight either. I found it as indica as it gets as far as the high goes.....stupid and drooly is the best I can describe it.

White Rhino Feminized Seeds top medical marijuana strains
    Haze(y) Grow Log:

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+

Smile

.....stupid and drooly is the best I can describe it.
    I think..."temporary polio"....works too. I consider white rhino a hybrid. So does Nirvana.

And they probably make the original.....but I must say they were not kidding about the sedative effect....too much imo.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Plan B Black Indica. It is NUMBINGLY strong and fantastic for insomnia. It's also ridiculously easy to grow.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I think the strongest Indica dominant i've tried was Blueberry. 80/20 i believe. I forget if Shiva was Indica, i think so. Kashmere Cream hash i think was Indica. I really wanna try some OG Kush
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

OGKush is weird, it's a multi-stage high. The 'abusive' that I run yields like crap, hates heat, and vines and flops all over the place. But DAMN it's an experience to smoke.

Bongojaz is offline Registered+
    dr. greenthumb's "endless sky" is amazingly potent. it's almost too strong.

kshchrn831 is offline Registered+
    Plan B Black Indica. It is NUMBINGLY strong and fantastic for insomnia. It's also ridiculously easy to grow.
    Sweet, good to know. I have been thinking about doing a little bit of growing in the future. Could you send me a link to who makes the seeds or something? I will do a bit of searchin on my own but some help is always nice!

The breeder is called Plan B Collective. I'm not sure where to find their work; I purchased mine at a lovely little shop in Toronto off Yonge St.

Bongojaz is offline Registered+
    ^^^bc bud depot^^^

GrowMe is offline Registered+
    Hey guys i'm a noob here but thought id ask a quick question if you guys don't mind..

I'm 6 weeks into my first hydro grow (bag seed)and everything seems to be going ok so far..Thanks to Opie and some of others...Ive been looking at seeds for a while now and came across this beauty a couple months back and want to buy them just because of damn picture...Mad Sativa mentioned the strain above - "Aurora Indica" Check out the picture at the link below..Ive looked up Aurora Indica on other sites and it doesn't look anything like it does on this website and i've actually been noticing this a lot lately..seems every seed bank has the same seeds but hte buds look totally different.

Is this Normal? And has anybody ever grown bud to look like this??

Thanks so much everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora Indica Marijuana Seeds

GrowMe is offline Registered+
    Oh and also has anybody ever ordered from this company before? In the states???

Thanks

hatenme is offline Registered+
    Blue Mooshine is pretty strong
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

Aliigetshyphy Guest
    We've got some grewat Bubba Kush right now

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowMe View Post
    Hey guys i'm a noob here but thought id ask a quick question if you guys don't mind..

I'm 6 weeks into my first hydro grow (bag seed)and everything seems to be going ok so far..Thanks to Opie and some of others...Ive been looking at seeds for a while now and came across this beauty a couple months back and want to buy them just because of damn picture...Mad Sativa mentioned the strain above - "Aurora Indica" Check out the picture at the link below..Ive looked up Aurora Indica on other sites and it doesn't look anything like it does on this website and i've actually been noticing this a lot lately..seems every seed bank has the same seeds but hte buds look totally different.

Is this Normal? And has anybody ever grown bud to look like this??

Thanks so much everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora Indica Marijuana Seeds
    that pic looks crazey, the aura that I smoked didnt have any pupleish at all , but I have seen this happen with other indicas, some turn a purp color and some dont, they should smoke the same though

HyeCobra is offline Registered+
    Salmon Creek very nice indica

jobe is offline Registered+
    just grew out endless sky ...man i can hardly hold my head up rite now wow harvested a few days ago strong plant good yield just dont plan on doing anything after u smoke it

Sensi Star

JohnnyII is offline Registered+
    Blueberry is the strongest I've experienced.
    Free telephone number database (pretty cool site)
    http://www.tndatabase.com/

Markass is offline Registered+
    blueberry...80% indica...let it do a good 50% amber and you'd love it...

I hear white rhino is very indica...I've got a few to try out for myself thanks to a good friend and can't wait to try them out..I'm an indica lover as well
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

yungjay is offline Registered+
    grandaddy purp is one of my fav's

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast