Cannabis.com

Thread: Hawaiian Indica?

Blaize is offline Registered+

Hawaiian Indica?

Looking for any info about it! Started two clones of it, and looking for any info regarding how much it typically yields, how the smoke is and so on.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    never herd of it, I heard of haywain ice, I wanna try that

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    ^Yeah, could be any Indica in Hawaii.
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

Blaize is offline Registered+
    Oh alright. I know it's crossed with Northern Lights x Hawaiian but that's about the extent of what I know so far.

technically, it's a hybrid ... Hawaii's native strains are sativas, while Northern Lights is typically pure indica (I say 'typically', because some NL strains have a bit of sativa in there) ... other than that, I know nothing about it ... sounds good, though, good luck

VapKingCole is offline Registered
    Its def a hybrid, Just got done with one. Great aroma, taste,buds get dense so watch for bud rot. High is nice mellow. Mine had the JH fingers pheno. Lots o hairs, and takes a bit longer to finish.

Not my fav but the aroma, taste is something to experience.

Hope this helps yah

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    I know nirvana has a Hawaiian x skunk. It's pure awsome. It displays the sativa side when growing but the smoking is pure couch lock. It's like crack on a stick. You smoke and then just as soon as you can you smoke again which was 3 to 4 hours. Don't plan on doing anything.

dukesdean is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Looking for any info about it! Started two clones of it, and looking for any info regarding how much it typically yields, how the smoke is and so on.
    Very high yeilds

docdj is offline Registered

Talking I grew it in 2007...

Hawaiian Indica is ...Well, I will let this speak for me:
    Hawaiian Indica

Sativa/Indica

Origin: Hawaii, Holland

Breeder: Sensi SeedBank

Medical: Spasticity and pain

"The Hawaiian Indica by Sensi ( and that is the Hawaiian used in the excelent BC Seed Co strain, NL x Hawaiian, as well as the Classics Hawaiian Indica, Hawaiian/Kush) is like a summer day, dreamy. The big buds, that I can identify more readily that any other strain of the fat cola bud type, the pistils are often tinged red, rose, pink, (usally white), are wide round buds, offering great dreamy high and larger than moderate potential yields. Hawaiians indicas, somewhat like Thai indicas, especially sativas, don't handle stress well, so an already proven environment of conscientious grow room care should be the phase you feel you have evolved to in grow experience. A Hawaiian Indica really adds flesh to small yielding indicas ( I would like to see White Widow crossed Hawaiian Indica, I think that might have profound benefits and influences). Hawaiian Indica, in my experience, is a good medicine for the spasticity and pain ailments also.

Hawaiian Indica used to be more popular 10 years ago, when there was more Hawaiian outdoor available shipped off outside of Hawaii. With the severity of the Marijuana Extermination Program of the USDEA, Hawaiian outdoor is simply not found outside of the former Sandwich Island these days." - Marc Emery

My experience is a tall plant, but with nice size colas and a decent yield. Great citrusy smell when growing... A typical Sativa cross, with that being the dominant pheno... Overall a nice social smoke...Not a lot of couch lock... Nothing fancy.. Jes chillin'...

Peace,

docdj
    Last edited by docdj; Sep-03-2009 at 23:12.