Thread: Herijuana

dbud1369 is offline Registered+

Herijuana

So all Ive heard about this bud is just amazing...don't want to do much of anything after smoking just a joint...THC been reported up to 25%!!WOW.. was super stoked to get some in town & OH MY F" GOD! IT is serious... I've smoked some killa bud, dank white widow, G13, Big Skunk, and this, well this just captured me in when I first smelled the almost fruity aroma. Apon inspection of the bud it looked very crystalized and the stems were surprisingly small, the bud was kinda fluffy looking and later i realized there wasn't a single large, thick stem in my 1/2 oz. nice.! and the best part, this was stuff that i only needed to take one hit and that lasts' for hours. 4 hits and i can eat a meal and get to bed at night.. I must say I am pleased... hopeing to get word about any clones out there....
    " I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me"
    -Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

"Stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high, if in life you don't succeed, fuck it all and smoke some weed."

DaddyzCrazy is offline Registered
    Hmmmmmm,

I'm wondering what you got there cause a true Heri happens to have very dense and heavy golf ball sized nugs bro????? Ain't no fluffyness to Herijuana!

DC...

thunderson5 is offline Registered

Lightbulb herijuana

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyzCrazy View Post
    Hmmmmmm,

I'm wondering what you got there cause a true Heri happens to have very dense and heavy golf ball sized nugs bro????? Ain't no fluffyness to Herijuana!

DC...
    very true from what i have read about it,have been doing some research on it because im really thinking of getting some seeds but might wind up getting a cross for more yield.but it could be how it was grown,i had a white rhino that really streached for the light but it is supposed to be a short plant

MMJGrowDoctor is offline Registered
    Very nice plant! Was Steve Tuck's greatest project. He worked forever to get this plant stable and ready for the MMJ community.

NWbud

boafmabalzich is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by MMJGrowDoctor View Post
    Very nice plant! Was Steve Tuck's greatest project. He worked forever to get this plant stable and ready for the MMJ community.

NWbud
    Steve Tuck created it? I was wondering where Sannie picked it up at.
    Last edited by boafmabalzich; Jan-17-2011 at 13:57.

shottee is offline Registered
    Never tried Herijuana but I have had OG x Herijuana and it was the best OG hybrid bud that I've ever seen in my life.

Post pictures?