Thread: Whats the Best LIGHT CYCLE???

dougefresh is offline Registered+

Question Whats the Best LIGHT CYCLE???

um..i am debating on wether or not to keep my seedlings under 24 hrs of light. I am not sure which is better 24 hrs or 18 on and 6 off etc..Can someone let me know which one they think works best to achieve fastest growth? THanx!!

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    I'd have to say....... um, 18/6 veg. 12/12 flower.It won't hurt the seedling to have 24 hours.You need to keep the light as close as you can so they won't stretch.

Ga Grown!
    Last edited by GaGrown; Feb-19-2007 at 22:51. Reason: forgot something
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

KL4D4 is offline Registered+
    With my plant I went from 24-0 to 18-6 to 12-12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-WPhkkPkEM

The Pope says: after class you should follow her around mumbling like a crazy person and trying to touch her hair

Marijuana is a bad bad thing

by stretch u mean..

by stretch do u mean like the first set of leaves are realy big and wide? bc thats what they did, is this a really bad thing or can it be lived with?

xxxhazexxx is offline Registered+
    bigger the leaves the better and 18/6 is the best cycle

how close

how close should thep lants be from a 400w MH light...> i have them about 3 inches under is this good?

BlazeIdo is offline Registered+
    Check out light height post in FAQ section.
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    Everything I post is fictional, and I am only posting to look cool. I am a liar, and I steal pictures and use them as my own.
    Wanna save some electricity, pick up and acoustic guitar, and put down the Xbox controller!

BlazeIdo is offline Registered+
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    Everything I post is fictional, and I am only posting to look cool. I am a liar, and I steal pictures and use them as my own.
    Wanna save some electricity, pick up and acoustic guitar, and put down the Xbox controller!

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh View Post
    how close should thep lants be from a 400w MH light...> i have them about 3 inches under is this good?
    They are prolly dead fried by now so no need to answer this one, eh?

When I grew, I know my plants preferred 18/6 veg then 13/11 flower.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

cookiee is offline Registered
    rite ive had a few fair crops off but my last batch of seedlings was a fuk up had the wrong dirt for a seedling n 10 weeks down the line i have perfect little loads of folidge loads of internodes cannabis bushes..??..!!! is there hope for these there far to small to put 12/12 but i dont want to give up on them if i can get them taller i think there gona b beasts of plants help theyve been 24 hr veg should i go 18/6 to see if theyll stretch?? hellpp lol

Douglas1 is offline Registered+
    cookie, if you are going to copy paste your question into multiple threads unrelated to your query, at least make it make sense..

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    I have read on this very board that some have had success with 13/11 as opposed to 12/12 for flower.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

RackitMan is offline Registered+
    You need to keep the light as close as you can so they won't stretch.
    Tell that to the sun.

ogganjagrower is offline Registered+
    18/6 perfect