Cannabis.com

Thread: Fish Emulsion....when/how to use it???

Hazemaster is offline Registered+

Question Fish Emulsion....when/how to use it???

My seedlings are about 3 weeks old and I just started to feed them DYNA-GROW (7-9-5).

I also have some fish Emulsion, how often should I use it and how? Container says once a month.

THANKS!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

xxxhazexxx is offline Registered+
    do what it says on the container
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

Hazemaster is offline Registered+
    Container has different directions for different applications. Roses and garden flowers, house plants, vegetables, etc. Not sure how much to use, please advise.

RonnieRay is offline Registered+

carefull with that

Be carefull with that fish emulsion, especially if you already have soil bug probs. That shit can really step up soil born insect problems. Use a mix of sand, pea gravel, and DE on the top 1 inch of the surface. It will both prevent soil born insects, and also make it easier to water at a higher speed without the water disturbing the soil and making a hole.

Blunted22 is offline Registered+
    dude i bought some today on my bottle it had diff directions for seedlings, grow and bloom. grows at a diff hosue so i couldnt tell you for sure though sorry

Blunted22 is offline Registered+
    i know for veg and bloom its one cap per gallon every 2 weeks

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Another useful fish goo application is what I used to do back in the day, which was on my final transplant into 3 gallon pails that the plants would finish in, I would mix about 2 tablespoons of undiluted fish emulsion really well into the soil. This avoided the yellowing at the end of the plant's life, and as the roots grew into the new soil, they would access the added Nitrogen and Calcium the fish goo provides.
    But yeah, I had thrips. Boo, thrips.