Thread: Where to get clones?

cwesto is offline Registered+

Where to get clones?

I wanted to get some clones for my next grow.. the only problem is that I have no clue where to come across these clones. I know that you can buy seeds online, so i would imagine one could buy clones online, but i would be more worried to have clones sent to my house than seeds.

So anyways is there any safe way to come across clones in a safe way here in the states.. more specifically in MI.

hanayama is offline Registered+
    i dont know if you can buy clones online man...just seeds
    clones are usually taken from one's own plant, i think
    your best bet would probably be to buy some seeds, pick the best one and make it a momma. then take clones from that
    http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ow-around.html
    "Second Grow Around"
    http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...vest-time.html
    Harvest Time!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" ~ Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    "Growing weed...it's purpose driven."

Opie Yutts is offline Registered+
    There are many place on line that will sell you clones. The safest way to have clones sent to your house is have a medical card. That way if the post office is not involved the feds won't do anything, and neither will the state. But if you have a medical card, you might be able to get clones from a compassion clinic. I recommend ordering seeds, weeding out the males, and keeping a couple of the best for mothers. At least, that's what I do. I would like to find some place to trade genetics so I don't have to go through all that hassle to get some new varieties, but whatta you going to do?
    Last edited by Opie Yutts; Jan-06-2008 at 18:30.
    PLEASE STOP BY MY FOGGING THREAD
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

Opie Yutts is offline Registered+
    If you do order clones, you should consider getting a couple extra. There is a higher mortality rate shipping clones.
    PLEASE STOP BY MY FOGGING THREAD
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

cwesto is offline Registered+
    Yea i dont have a med card.. i dont think anyone does in Michigan... I was hoping more along the lines that someone would have know about like a "marijuana trading co-op" more or less.

The thing with me making a mother plant is i only have like 2' x 4' groing area to work with so that is a full our blooming cab right now, and my room is too small to bring in any case goods to convert into another cab u kno....

Thanks again tho Opie, u r like Mr. Jonny on the spot with the the A:'s to my Q:'s lol

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Sorry guys, but this is one of those threads that admin really doesn't want to see here.
    We can only discuss legal co-op clone sources, in the co-op section.
    I'm going to delete this thread pretty soon.