Thread: Cheap ez Cloning dome

SunnySativa is offline Registered+

Lightbulb Cheap ez Cloning dome

Tried posting this in the grow faq, but i dont have the privledges yet so here it is here.

First get yourself some rooting hormone at your local grow store [or wal-mart is where i got mine]. Then while your there pick yourself up a nice chicken [the one in those plastic salad like containers, like below] these ones work the best becuz of the size. Now eat the chicken and clean out the container [my favorite part yum]. Take the black bottom part and poke a few drain holes into it for the water to drain out if over watered. Then take the top clear pastic peice and cut 2 holes in it [one on each side like in the picture below for air cirrculation]. Now grab your medium and fill the bottom black 1/2 with it. Now your ready to plant the clones. Take your first clone [pick the branch and snip it off at a 45 degree angle and IMMEDITLY dip it into some water so air doesnt go into the stem]. Take your root hormone and dip the bottom of the stem into it and plant into the soil. Now you can place the top [clear piece] back on and make sure you spray the tops of the clone with some water to keep the inside nice and moist. Place in a warm spot and spray water on plants when needed [when it looks dried out inside] and dont forget to water normally. I did mine this way and have had a 100% success rate thus far.

**IGNORE WHATS IN THE PLASTIC CONTAINER IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I GOT IT OFF THE INTERNET CUZ IM CURRENTLY USING THE BOTTOM HALF OF MINE IN MY CURRENT GROW**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheap ez Cloning dome-rootonerootingpowder.jpg   Cheap ez Cloning dome-morieggsbox.jpg   Cheap ez Cloning dome-hpim0451.jpg  

Last edited by SunnySativa; Feb-05-2008 at 18:13.
    You know that weed can really ease your mind
    Everytime I smoke a reefer that indo high makes me fly
    If everybody smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better
    place
    If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted