Cannabis.com

Thread: 1st Grow Master Kush

ReKaNizE is offline Registered+

1st Grow Master Kush

Was wondering if the yellowing of the leaves are normal or not??? The first 2 pics are day 39 of flowering and in light from outside.. The last 3 are day 40 and in flowering room light. Any feedback is appreciated Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow Master Kush-p1.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-p2.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-p3.jpg  

1st Grow Master Kush-p4.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-p5.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Mr. Clandestine is offline Registered+
    Yellowing is normal in flowering, but it looks like your plants are suffering from more than N-deficiency in flower judging by those scorched looking blotches. Are you watering with distilled or otherwise purified water? It almost looks like you have a bit of a Calcium deficiency, but it's hard to tell without knowing more about your setup, nutes, etc. Fill out the Troubleshooting Form, and you will be able to get more tailored advice for your plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    Switch to 24/0 light schedule and don't worry... about a thing... every little thing... gonna be all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome View Post
    It can be a fine balance between "ok...I need to water later today" and "shit...I should have watered yesterday."
    Plant problems? Fill out the Troubleshooting Form BEFORE asking how you should fix it!

darbolah is offline Registered+
    what sort of lights are you using just for questions sake ?

Thanks guys Im using 1 250 watt CFL for flowering. 2700k .. no nutes and water with purified water.. This is my first grow and just wanted to try to keep it simple. planning on moving up to 6 plants and a 600watt hps in about 2-3 months for my white russian strain....

Quote Originally Posted by ReKaNizE View Post
    .. no nutes and water with purified water..
    That's impressive to be so far into flowering without nutrients. I'd get a good bloom fertilizer in your watering regimen, which will help those flowers fill out more. Your choices are pretty much unlimited when it comes to fertilizers, just search around these forums for the bloom ferts that are commonly used by growers. (The 'Search' feature up top is a blessing.) And any time you use purified water over tap water, you MUST add Calmag to it, or you'll almost always end up with deficiencies. What it does is replaces the important elements that have been removed by the water purification, like Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and more.

Is the pH of your tap water stable enough to use for the time being? If so, I'd start watering with it until you can pick up a bottle of Calmag+.
    Last edited by Mr. Clandestine; Apr-13-2008 at 10:40.
    Switch to 24/0 light schedule and don't worry... about a thing... every little thing... gonna be all right.
    It can be a fine balance between "ok...I need to water later today" and "shit...I should have watered yesterday."
    Plant problems? Fill out the Troubleshooting Form BEFORE asking how you should fix it!

Thanks Mr. Clandestine for ur info. Yea I think on my other grows I am going to try to use some kinda nutes or something to help along, This time was just an experiment of some sorts. well thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ReKaNizE View Post
    Thanks Mr. Clandestine for ur info. Yea I think on my other grows I am going to try to use some kinda nutes or something to help along, This time was just an experiment of some sorts. well thanks.
    Glad I could help. I'd definitely recommend getting your hands on a good bloom fertilizer, and sticking to a scheduled feeding routine next time. Nutrients in the soil only last for so long, and get depleted easily once the plant starts filling out and taking in more available nutrients. Supplementing with water soluble fertilizers helps satisfy their hunger once the elements in the soil have been used up.

Take care.

theish420 is offline Registered+
    Fox Farm makes fairly inexpensive and good quality nutes, also a carb load or molasses are good the plant loves the carbs during flowering you will only get more yield/better bud. Think of it as a marathon runner, they load up on pasta (carbs) the day before a big run, more energy to use, the plants will use it to flower.

Almost Done ??

Ok here is an update on my First grow.. She is on day 52 of light in flowering.. The first 2 are inside grow room , last 3 are outside in sunlight.. Just curious if shes looking ok , on time for 60 days or longer ?? Really looking for any helpful hints or suggestions. Thanks everybody...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow Master Kush-1.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-2.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-3.jpg  

1st Grow Master Kush-4.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-5.jpg  

Here are 3 White Russian plants I am starting.. I think they are like on day 17 or 18 of veg time.. Wondering when is the earliest someone thinks I could start flowering one of them. Just want to do one sooner than the others to see any differences and if I might like it better .. Thanks for any help...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow Master Kush-8.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-6.jpg   1st Grow Master Kush-7.jpg  

johnny5fingers is offline Registered
    As a general rule I dont like to flower a plant that is less than one foot tall. I prefer they have some good side branching and reasonably bushy. If height isnt a problem vegging them for a month then turn them usually works out pretty good.

Harvested!!

Well today was the day she got cut. My first grow ever , Master Kush. With no Nutes or special anything. Just soil and water and light (CFL)... Pretty happy with the results so far Considering all and all..

Getting ready to harvest the next master kush in about a month and a week . Got the Trio pack of Fox Farm Nutes, Gonna start using that for the White Russians. and the rest of the master kush.. Thanks all .. peace

xrustedgaugex is offline Registered+
    the problem w/ the cheaper CFL package is it does not produce "dense" buds; they'll be fluffy and loose. . . You'll really respect the 600w'r HPS when your white rhino comes in to the game play. )

I started my 3 plants w/ an 85w CFL 6400K and I am flowering wtih a 400W HPS. check out my posts sometime

Yea xrustedgaugex I cant wait to get a 600Watter hps. But probably wont be for another month or so. Im using a 250Watt CFL for flowering right now. puts off 16,000 lumens. I am actually starting up a White Russian grow not White Rhino. Cant wait for that to come along.. Got one of the 3 is doing very well Hopefully a female. Gonna take clones from it in about a week. THen put into flowering... Thanks for the post.. Peace

zacmaster is offline Registered
    where is the pics of the finished product?