Cannabis.com

Thread: White Widow Harvest in 45 days?

HuntleyD827 is offline Registered+

White Widow Harvest in 45 days?

Does anyone know what could cause accelerated growth as far as the number of days til harvest? All the hairs are red, and leaf and bud alike are laden with resin in 45 days or less. Buzz is cerebral and divine, but if a few more days would be even better, I'm open to advice. Thanks.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+

Smile

Try the 5-10% amber (trichomes) next time...

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Red hairs means little, and often indicates that your room is running too hot.
    Amber TRICHOMES is the key. 45 days on a 4 week strain is going to miss out on the bulk of your yield...

Wow, if it's this good now... Thanks folks!

Puffzter is offline Registered+
    45 days since u flipped to 12/12 or since flowering started?

Well in either case they wont be ready yet but in 1-3 weeks they will be under normal circumstances.

HOWEVER:
    As stated earlier there is nothing else that will tell you when your plants are done than a trichonome check. Get something so you can watch the buds with 30-100 times magnification and look at them. Only way.

If you harvest now you will get trippy weed I am sure but much less of it and not as potent as if you wait until the plants are done and since you have put in the effort why not wait it out and get it right?

Cheers
    Puffzter
    Visit my new log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/163993-white-widow-hindu-kush-grow-amazon-system.html
    My last grow: White Widow in coco
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/158828-5-white-widow-feminized-coco.html

Social group created for European growers @
    http://boards.cannabis.com/groups/european-growers-united.html
    Come join!

It's WAY better to burn out than to fade away! -Just don't do it to quickly.

45 days since I flipped to 12/12.

grey1223 is offline Registered+
    Unusual for WW to stop producing pistils and looking done at 45 days. What do the leaves look like?

edward420 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntleyD827 View Post
    Does anyone know what could cause accelerated growth as far as the number of days til harvest? All the hairs are red, and leaf and bud alike are laden with resin in 45 days or less. Buzz is cerebral and divine, but if a few more days would be even better, I'm open to advice. Thanks.
    45 days? from the start of flowering or from seedling? I have been growing 3 females, have been in the 12 hr on 12 hr off stage for 42 days. they are definitely not ready. I had them in 18 on and 6 off for about 35 days before. I am using T5's (4x48).

edward420 is offline Registered
    I would be grateful for any info on how long ww usually take till harvest time. My first attempt had fatal heat stroke just 3 weeks into flowering, so this is my first real harvest. The flowers seem very healthy with nice looking buds forming. I've followed foxfarm's feeding regimen.

phatsesh101 is offline Registered+
    ww looks great all resiny, for me its eight weeks and before any amber trichs cause once them trichs start to turn amber youll be locked to the couch
    my last harvest went a week over (forgot to flush) maybe 10% amber and an hour after smoking i was asleep even if i just woke
    stress causes pistols to turn red faster although its still growing and its most often a heat issue
    Last edited by phatsesh101; Oct-10-2008 at 11:48.