Thread: How to increase humidity?

rookieking is offline Registered

Smile How to increase humidity?

I am just wondering what are some of the basic ways to increase the humidity? Right now I am at 20% and I know thats a no no. Any help would be appreciated.

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    hand wet towels in the grow room. other then that a humidifier.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

khasbigbud is offline Registered+
    i keep a big bowl of water in my closet. it evaporates in 3 days if i dont top it off once and a while.

rookieking is offline Registered
    Thank you for the response. I will try the bowl of water and see what happens. Next thing the humidifier.

PassThatChronic is offline Registered+
    humidifier is the way to go. get your humidity to 50% and make sure you have good air circulation. Also another thing that we did that seemed effective was cut down on outtake. The fan would run for 1 hour near the end of the 12day cycle. Tempeture changes can drop and raise the percentages. before our room got adjusted, lights off was 55F 80humidity / lihts on 75F 35 humidity. But with a heater on timer at night and humidifiers rocken the air, you should be good.

wman44 is offline Registered+
    something you can try if you have the space is a container with an aquarium air stone, with about 6 inches of perlite on top, keep it about half full of water and plug in the airstone to an air pump.
    this is a cheap way of increasing humidity that i have use in the past for various species of edible mushrooms.
    fresh oyster mushrooms...yum!