Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GTC21
  • 1 Post By HARDDON

Thread: SHWAG?!!

  1. #1
    IrieInSocal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-10-2005
    Posts
    113

    SHWAG?!!

    Can i grow shwag with my chronic or do all shwag plants have pollen nomatter if ther male or female? Basicly i want to know if a shwag plant will make seeds grow on my chron females

  2. #2
    GTC21's Avatar
    GTC21 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Aug-01-2004
    Posts
    567
    Shwag is not a strain of cannabis. Shwag weed probably came from a good quality plant, it's the way it's processed after harvest, they're not careful with it. They compact it into bricks then bag it up. Males aren't usually removed either so the bud is always full of seeds.

    Shwag is just low quality weed.
    Da_Toker likes this.

  3. #3
    BobBong's Avatar
    BobBong is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-27-2005
    Posts
    4,008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTC21
    Shwag is not a strain of cannabis. Shwag weed probably came from a good quality plant, it's the way it's processed after harvest, they're not careful with it. They compact it into bricks then bag it up. Males aren't usually removed either so the bud is always full of seeds.

    Shwag is just low quality weed.

    what he said.

    not a strain just a saying.

  4. #4
    smokinlowrider4u is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-24-2005
    Posts
    145
    why wouldnt somone take the few minute it takes to pull a male. even if you are doing 200 plants it wouldnt take that long?

  5. #5
    IrieInSocal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-10-2005
    Posts
    113
    IF THE SHWAG IS FEMALE WILL IT MAKE MY FEMALE JACK HERER PRODUCE SEEDS? WILL SHWAG MAKE CHRON HAVE SEEDS EVEN IF THERE BOTH FEMALE

  6. #6
    mellowman420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-26-2005
    Posts
    511
    its hard to find everyone in a whole field if there all bunch together like they are in mexican fields. that and as you probably know big weed plants are very hard to cut down. fucking mexicans just sleep and eat.

  7. #7
    mellowman420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-26-2005
    Posts
    511
    i meant to say it is hard to spot every male. they sometimes leave the plants for weeks with out water so they come and its too late. hope that help. peace dogs

  8. #8
    Lurker is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2005
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by GTC21
    Shwag is not a strain of cannabis. Shwag weed probably came from a good quality plant, it's the way it's processed after harvest, they're not careful with it. They compact it into bricks then bag it up. Males aren't usually removed either so the bud is always full of seeds.

    Shwag is just low quality weed.
    if this is really the description of schwag then im always smoking shwag! i think my best bet is to grow my own.. cos weed here is shwag everywhere!!!! i dont know where those good ones go? export?!

    is it ok if i just pull a seed from my seed bags of uhh shwag n still get a little quality hit. well they still hit me with a single or two puff..

  9. #9
    mellow mood's Avatar
    mellow mood is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-20-2004
    Posts
    4,828
    in order to pollenize a female u need the pollen of a male(schwag or not, no difference). so no u cant get seeds by pollenizing a female with another female

  10. #10
    genuinestoner is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-23-2004
    Posts
    71
    Lurker, i grew 3 seeds from bag weed and smells good and a pretty good high. Do a grow and let them male collect the seeds then grow some more then you have some really good BUD swag.Then next grow you can sex the plants and have even better BUD swag. Buy some seeds and clone into you BUD sway and I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN????

  11. #11
    IrieInSocal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-10-2005
    Posts
    113
    OMG MELLOW WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IDIOT DONT FUCKING POST STUPID SHIT. I DIDNT ASK FOR INFO ABOUT HOW THE BEANERS GROW THERE SHIT AND IF ITS A MALE IN A FEILD. dumbass

  12. #12
    kuulbns is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-11-2004
    Posts
    563
    Mellow was simply giving you info on "Schwag", You're the idjit asked if a female "Schwag" plant would pollinate your other famales. Females do not fertilize, pollinate or impregnate other females ya goose. Male plants pollinate female plants. By explaining the term "Schwag" to you he was giving you information you obviously lacked. Develop some social skills.

  13. #13
    IrieInSocal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-10-2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow mood
    in order to pollenize a female u need the pollen of a male(schwag or not, no difference). so no u cant get seeds by pollenizing a female with another female
    DUDE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION? Does all shwag have seeds??? This is the shwag plant that i have along with 4 chron plants.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHWAG?!!-picture-257.jpg   SHWAG?!!-picture-256.jpg  

  14. #14
    del...'s Avatar
    del... is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-19-2004
    Posts
    1,688
    dude, schwag simply means shitty-mediocre bud...nothing more. any female can have seeds if exposed to pollen. seeded pot has nothing to do with it...

  15. #15
    Atom Bong's Avatar
    Atom Bong is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-11-2004
    Posts
    82
    so what ur saying is i can get quality bud from my middies seeds....woot!

  16. #16
    smokinlowrider4u is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-24-2005
    Posts
    145
    i got great smoke from bagseeds. Just dont let it get seeds.

  17. #17
    notanovice's Avatar
    notanovice is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-23-2004
    Posts
    564

    DUH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrieInSocal
    DUDE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION? Does all shwag have seeds??? This is the shwag plant that i have along with 4 chron plants.
    shwag weed isnt a fricken strain, it`s what people call under average commercial weed
    there is no such strain, plus there is no such strain as chronic, it`s another slang term for good weed
    the one strain you said you had planted was jack herer, now that`s a strain, not chronic
    and the so called shwag plants you got going, if you got em from a bag of weed you had, they are called BAG SEED
    and yes your BAGSEED plants can pollinate your Jack Herer plants if they are male and the others are female.
    get a book, or better yet look up growing information on the net, there`s tons upon tons of it on the net

  18. #18
    IrieInSocal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-10-2005
    Posts
    113

    DUUHH YOU

    Quote Originally Posted by notanovice
    shwag weed isnt a fricken strain, it`s what people call under average commercial weed
    there is no such strain, plus there is no such strain as chronic, it`s another slang term for good weed
    the one strain you said you had planted was jack herer, now that`s a strain, not chronic
    and the so called shwag plants you got going, if you got em from a bag of weed you had, they are called BAG SEED
    and yes your BAGSEED plants can pollinate your Jack Herer plants if they are male and the others are female.
    get a book, or better yet look up growing information on the net, there`s tons upon tons of it on the net
    NOO SHIT ITS NOT A STRAIN lol

  19. #19
    HARDDON is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-13-2005
    Posts
    3,105
    Damn WTD IrieInSocal?

    Can you be a bigger dick?

    You ask a question for help and don't get the answer you like, you get all dick like.

    And here, again, was your question:

    "IF THE SHWAG IS FEMALE WILL IT MAKE MY FEMALE JACK HERER PRODUCE SEEDS? WILL SHWAG MAKE CHRON HAVE SEEDS EVEN IF THERE BOTH FEMALE"

    Now how the fuck is your female shwag gonna make your chronic female pregnant????

    Unless, you are asking, is your female shwag gonna have leftover pollen from the seed and then have some pollen lying around to pollinate?

    Either way, people are trying to help you and you're a dick.

    Stop being a dick.

    Thanks and have a nice day.
    R1D5G7 likes this.

  20. #20
    notanovice's Avatar
    notanovice is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-23-2004
    Posts
    564

    Thumbs up I LIKE YOUR REPLY

    Quote Originally Posted by HARDDON
    Damn WTD IrieInSocal?

    Can you be a bigger dick?

    You ask a question for help and don't get the answer you like, you get all dick like.

    And here, again, was your question:

    "IF THE SHWAG IS FEMALE WILL IT MAKE MY FEMALE JACK HERER PRODUCE SEEDS? WILL SHWAG MAKE CHRON HAVE SEEDS EVEN IF THERE BOTH FEMALE"

    Now how the fuck is your female shwag gonna make your chronic female pregnant????

    Unless, you are asking, is your female shwag gonna have leftover pollen from the seed and then have some pollen lying around to pollinate?

    Either way, people are trying to help you and you're a dick.

    Stop being a dick.

    Thanks and have a nice day.

    GOOD JOB

  21. #21
    SamLyle's Avatar
    SamLyle is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-04-2013
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by IrieInSocal View Post
    Can i grow shwag with my chronic or do all shwag plants have pollen nomatter if ther male or female? Basicly i want to know if a shwag plant will make seeds grow on my chron females
    Schwag can be any of the marijuana strains that we know. It is just the process of growing and harvesting that made it schwag. They could be fine marijuana plants in the hands of a dedicated grower but because Schwag also refer to mass production of weed plants regardless of variety, they have both male and female weed plants.

    You gotta just have to watch out for males and take them out soon as recognize to avoid pollination.

  22. #22
    lipps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-12-2013
    Posts
    266
    weight..............

  23. #23
    Shovelhandle's Avatar
    Shovelhandle is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-20-2006
    Posts
    5,016
    Can we resurrect any sillier or OLDER thread? We'll see...

  24. #24
    Schrodingers Cat's Avatar
    Schrodingers Cat is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-26-2013
    Posts
    74
    I would say when it is harvest time, then harvest the big tops, and leave the smaller bottom buds and branches. You can then put it back into veg. stage clone one or 2 to grow, and pollinate if it was worth getting seeds from; otherwise your just decreasing the potency of what you would of had.
    Make sure you cure it properly for the best effect, don't rush it.
    Last edited by Schrodingers Cat; Dec-04-2013 at 10:52.
    Iím floating in a most peculiar way
    For here am I floating in my tin can, Far above the world.
    Planet Earth is blue, and thereís nothing I can do.
    So we sailed unto the sun, til we found the Sea of Green;
    and we lived beneath the waves, and may Godís love be with you.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •