Thread: Clones in rockwool? WTF is up.. slower than shit!

lampost is offline Registered+

Clones in rockwool? WTF is up.. slower than shit!

I just got some clones rooted in soil and they fuckin' TOOK OFF. This LA Confidential is a little BUSH for sure, GIANT leaves, it's so beautiful!. These things started growing as soon as I transplanted.

A week later I got a couple more clones, this time they were in rockwool. I did notice roots on all of them as I transplanted. Now it's been 8 days and these things haven't grown AT ALL. I haven't noticed any growth... above the soil.

Do rockwool clones take longer to root? Man, these fuckers are slow. I'm going to have to flower them as soon as they root and start to grow or else these other LAC's will be mammoths!

phatsesh101 is offline Registered+
    rockwool sucks i use rapid rooters

Quote Originally Posted by phatsesh101 View Post
    rockwool sucks i use rapid rooters
    Thanks bro, I'll be avoiding rockwool clones in the future!

anbesol is offline Registered+
    I love Soil for clones
    *Disclaimer: I do not know anything about Cannabis and Cannabis Growing. Anything Said is Made up Fiction and All images Posted are available freely on the internet. This is a Public Computer. This Forum Is used as a Fantasy World and anything said is not true about myself or anyone i know*

NYC Diesel&Hypnoberry-http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ypnoberry.html
    NYC Diesel- http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ty-diesel.html

Quote Originally Posted by anbesol View Post
    I love Soil for clones
    Me too. I don't have much experience, but the soil ones I had are about a week ahead of the rockwool fuckers!! Natural is best...

They did finally take off though!!

palerider7777 is offline Banned
    rock wool is garbage junk no good so on.i have always used rapid rooters they are the best. last batch of clones i bought was rocwool.b4 this i have never had a problem.these things are growing slow as fuck and as a bonus i now have fungus nats.thats another first in my room.notice the gunk that grows ontop of the rocwool this promotes pests. these shops better wise up or they will loose biz.as i for one will never go outside what i know is best again.live and learn i guess.

roc wool is garbage junk that will hurt your crop and cause problems in your grow for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider7777 View Post
    rock wool is garbage junk no good so on.i have always used rapid rooters they are the best. last batch of clones i bought was rocwool.b4 this i have never had a problem.these things are growing slow as fuck and as a bonus i now have fungus nats.thats another first in my room.notice the gunk that grows ontop of the rocwool this promotes pests. these shops better wise up or they will loose biz.as i for one will never go outside what i know is best again.live and learn i guess.

roc wool is garbage junk that will hurt your crop and cause problems in your grow for sure.
    LMAO! Bro did you ever grow out those BB clones you got from the narc?

Just be glad you didn't get spider mites!!

palerider7777 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    LMAO! Bro did you ever grow out those BB clones you got from the narc?

Just be glad you didn't get spider mites!!
    yea still in veg they have been growing crazy slow they are just now starting to take off.

Fackler is offline Registered
    the less h2o the better. use a heating pad.