Thread: Temp\Humidity Levels For Indoor Growing?

killfrenzi is offline Registered+

Temp\Humidity Levels For Indoor Growing?

I am currently growing 7 plants under my stairs, Id say the area is 4ft deep, 10ft wide and of course ranging from 6" to 9.5'. I am currently running a 400w Mh on a 18/6 light reg. And a swamp cooler running on low cool. Current temp is around 75-77 and humidity is right around 42%. I was just wondering what my humidity level and temp should be at for the veg and flower period?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Temp\Humidity Levels For Indoor Growing?-gedc0263.jpg   Temp\Humidity Levels For Indoor Growing?-gedc0262.jpg   Temp\Humidity Levels For Indoor Growing?-gedc0261.jpg  

Last edited by killfrenzi; May-06-2010 at 17:32.

SpaceNeedle is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by killfrenzi View Post
    I am currently growing 7 plants under my stairs, Id say the area is 4ft deep, 10ft wide and of course ranging from 6" to 9.5'. I am currently running a 400w Mh on a 18/6 light reg. And a swamp cooler running on low cool. Current temp is around 75-77 and humidity is right around 42%. I was just wondering what my humidity level and temp should be at for the veg and flower period?
    Well, you should have a higher humidity in the veg room, and a lower humidity in the flowering. I keep my flowering at 30-40%, and veg around 50%...... nothing wrong with 42%

killfrenzi is offline Registered+
    thanx for the input..... any others are more than welcome!