Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: POUND PER PLANT

Bartec is offline Registered
    i have 15 k to invest can u help me?? with a list of things i would need .. and every thing u do ??

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartec View Post
    i have 15 k to invest can u help me?? with a list of things i would need .. and every thing u do ??
    fuck no!
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

bigsby is offline Banned
    I'm between consulting gigs at the moment. I have 10 days before I hit the road again. My rates are $550 / day. Message me if you want to draw up a contract.

therealOG is offline Registered
    if you want wieght you must generate C02 indoors also its about trimming............more gardens = more weed thats how it worked form me anyways

hardroc is offline Registered+
    The seed company's say that many grams per meter, cause they're talking about OPTIMUM conditions.
    Not too many growers have those conditions, so they get mad at the breeders, and for what? Cause they don't have the means or the skill?
    It's very obtainable though, you just have to have a few vertical 1000's floating around the plant with a 3-4 month veg and a good strain

Bartec is offline Registered
    real mature ther big guy.. real mature

bigsby is offline Banned
    Damn Dru this system won't let me rep you again but I would if I could. What he said.

khyberkitsune is offline Banned
    Guess I need to 'weigh in'

Vertical lighting + CO2 in a Krusty Bucket.

10 plants? You could do EIGHT with a single 1000 in the center of them all and get a MAD yield.

Picture included.

Also - this is heavily strain dependent. You won't do that with White Widow, I guarantee it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POUND PER PLANT-booya.jpg  
    B-LO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khyberkitsune View Post
    Guess I need to 'weigh in'

Vertical lighting + CO2 in a Krusty Bucket.

10 plants? You could do EIGHT with a single 1000 in the center of them all and get a MAD yield.

Picture included.

Also - this is heavily strain dependent. You won't do that with White Widow, I guarantee it.

Jesus Christ Khyber you could kill a man with those Colas!
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

khyberkitsune is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drudown11 View Post
    Jesus Christ Khyber you could kill a man with those Colas!
    You know it. Get clubbed by the cola! I wish I grew that.
    Last edited by khyberkitsune; Jun-18-2010 at 21:47.

natrensland is offline Registered+
    ok ive almost gottin a pound out of one plant but it will take ALOT OF PATTIENCE AND TIME. I LET MINE VEG FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS INDOORS AND TOPED THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND THEN SENT IT INTO FLOWERING AND I GOT ALMOST A POUND I WAS SHY 3 OUNCES BUT IT IS POSSIBLE IF U HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME AND PATTIENCE LOL I WONT DO IT AGAIN THOUGH

First plant was 11 ounces dry.

Second plant is 10 ounces dry.

2 1/2 monthes veg, 1250 watts MH/HPS

thats the closest ive came so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POUND PER PLANT-img_0674.jpg   POUND PER PLANT-img_0656.jpg  
    B-LO likes this.

Truth be told

I dont understand why nobody wants to believe that they can get way more than this 500 grams per plant indoors. First of all 2000 watts in a 10x10 room is now way near enough light. In my opinion 60 watts per square foot is minimum with 100 watts per square foot being the max you would see any benefit from. Anything over 60 watts would only benefit with co2 enrichment. I have had no problem getting 2 pounds per plant indoors and have had 3 pounders many times! seed bank yields are a joke! I have a powerplant right now outdoors that every breeder description I read said would be a 3 foot tall max plant, it is 12 feet tall and 11 feet wide as of today. One thing for certain is most people dont use enough light to make solid heavy buds. Think about it, how many watts per square foot do you think would be equal to the sun? Doubt its possible to achieve that much light indoors. My buddy gets 3 pounds per light in a SOG setup religiously with many different strains, the SAGE being the easiest to do it with. 3 pounds from a 4x4 foot section of the garden, YES! but its a sealed CO2 enriched perfect garden. I have seen outdoor plants yield 10 pounds so why does everyone grow 4 ounce plants indoors, surely you can get 1/5 the outdoor yield. Dont believe it if you dont want to but I SWEAR IT! Look at The old Krusty grows, then check out my older thread called GIANT BUBBLERS. please stop your foolishness and see the light!

stbwolfe is offline Registered
    On my first and second grow I had a pure sativa (no strain name) that yielded 8 oz per plant.... but also took 14 weeks to flower! I grew her a few times and let her go! Now my plants go into flower at about 24 inches and yield 2-4 ounces per plant w/out co2 (which I added for my current grow!). It is totally strain dependent.... I have some strains that easily yield 2x that of some others, but the quality is typically better on my smaller yield strains. SOG and scrog are the only way to go to get big yields indoors... and plenty of 1000 watters!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POUND PER PLANT-pc230036.jpg   POUND PER PLANT-pc280013.jpg  

rudy2010 is offline Banned
    Buy the 20 acres next to mine and make terraces then use 300 gal smart pots filled with fox farms blended with other enhancements. Water 10 to 30 gallons per day average. Oingo boingo two pound plus plants.

bcguy01 is offline Registered+
    what is your setup in this pic?

Darinmb is offline Registered
    Ok, here is what you do. First off, you are only going to get 1..... maybe 2 plants under each light. Second, you need a hood big enough to give light to the entire plant (Magnum XXXL or bigger). Third, COCO FIBER is the medium you grow in!!!!!!!!! Weather it is House and Garden (Expensive), Botanicare's Ready Grow (Medium and really good), or Botanicare's COCOGRO, that cheap compressed brick.... Grow in COCO FIBER!!!! Fourth, feed every day. Unless you are flushing your plants at the end of the cycle, you shouldn't ever give strait water. Get a TDS (total dissolved solids) meter, that way, after you go to the website of the fertilizer you are using and find out how rich to make your nutrient solution, you can measure your solution and make sure you are not going to burn your plants. Now your nutrient solution, you need a base. Your base is your core fertilizer, and most all of them are pretty good. Personally I use Supernatural's Bloom Terra because it is pretty cheap and PH buffered so when I add amendments to my solution my PH doesn't go crazy. You should experiment a little and find what works best for you. Then you need a PK booster. Fertilizers are rated for NPK(N=nitrogen, P=phosphorous, K=potassium). In the veg cycle plants need more nitrogen for vigorous stem and node growth, the node is your bud site. In the bloom cycle plants need more phosphorous and potassium for flower growth, buds are flowers. Again, I use Supernatural's Bud Blaster, for the same reason as before. Then a nice calcium/magnesium supplement should be added, Botanicare makes a good one called CalMag, it also has an iron supplement in it too. Take it or leave it, but I add a silica supplement too. The silica can give some added stem strength to help hold up those heavy flowers, but mostly it adds a little bit of insurance for you. If you do something to stress out your plants, the silica will help to buffer that so the affects of the stress are not so bad. Since COCO is so very sterile you need to add some beneficial bacteria and fungus to the mix too. The Piranha and Tarantula products from Advanced Nutrients are amazing but very expensive (around $200/lb). Great White Shark is a really good beneficial blend too, House and Garden recommends you use it with their products. A pretty good bang for your buck is OregonIZM, at around $40/lb and still has many beneficial bacteria and fungus strains. Finally add some sugar, your plants need carbohydrates. Alot of people use a sweetener like Bud Candy, or Superlicious, or Sweet, or BananaRama, etc. and they are all good products. Something as simple as Carboload from Advanced Nutrients works great. Keep in mind, this nutrient solution that I've described here is for the bloom cycle. For the veg cycle all you really need is a good veg base nutrient, the beneficial bacteria and fungus, and maybe some silica. Again measuring your TDS to make sure your solution is not too rich (HOT). Getting a big reservoir to mix enough nutrients for a week or more is a pretty good idea too as long as you don't let evaporation make your solution to rich. Also setting up an auto watering system is a really great idea too because letting your plants get thirsty can be very detrimental.

Now that you have your light, hood, COCO, and your nutrient solution, you need some techniques to try. First, when you plants are about 6 to 8 inches tall and have at least 4 good branches at least an inch long it is time to top them. Topping is simply cutting off the very top of your plant. I like to make my cut about half way in between two branches, about an inch down from the top of the plant, that way your new top two branches will not try to dominate one an other too much. Now veg under a Metal Halide light for as long as it take to get you plant to the height you want. Depending on your ceiling height, 4 to 6 feet tall from the floor is pretty good. As your plants are growing, you should bend the main branches over some what... get them used to growing out, not just up because when they get to the bloom cycle they are going to get tied down. Now that your plants are tall enough and you are ready to switch to bloom there are some things to know. The main top of the plant, known as the kola, does not need to be at the top of the plant. Let your plants grow in the bloom cycle for a week or two then you are going to pull the top of the top branches off the the side, letting light down into the middle of the plant. This will cause your lower branches, that would normally grow out to the side, to start growing up toward the light. You will still get a nice kola, but all of those satellite branches will now also have nice kola sized tops to them too.

That should get you by for now. Good luck.

cannabissativa666 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by WashougalWonder View Post
    Let us look at this in a slightly different perspective. Sure, indoors, outdoors, under proper conditions, lighting, schedules, etc., it is achievable to get a pound of dry out of one plant.

The time it takes to grow one that much, the space it takes, the increased lighting it takes for full penetration, makes it unreasonable to grow so large indoors UNLESS it is not a perpetual growth, even then the increased cost is (to me) not worth it.

Conversely, if you are doing this to have a grow and then to not have to bother for a period of time...like a 3 month vacation or something, well then it may be necessary to do this.

The perpetual garden is much more pleasant to deal with. No large amounts of plants to harvest and trim, dry, cure, and preserve and risk degradation of the medicine. This type of garden gives you a consistent fresh supply.

To each their own, but when someone starts talking pounds, it sounds like a commercial operation, if so, go away and stop making the rest of us look bad.
    Dude you split TWO OUNCES between you and another guy, are you kidding? STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD? You are a moron, I literally made an account just so I could tell you how much of an idiot you are. Seriously, who the hell do you think is going to supply the world marijuana? YOU? Huh? Are you going to grow weed for everybody in the world? Do you know what a plant count is? Eh? Do you? No? Then be quiet already, growing large trees is the only way to pull big yields indoors when numbers are restricted. Until we are able to grow 300 plants per person by law, or grow outdoors legally, you're point of view is shallow.

cannabissativa666 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Darinmb View Post
    Ok, here is what you do. First off, you are only going to get 1..... maybe 2 plants under each light. Second, you need a hood big enough to give light to the entire plant (Magnum XXXL or bigger). Third, COCO FIBER is the medium you grow in!!!!!!!!! Weather it is House and Garden (Expensive), Botanicare's Ready Grow (Medium and really good), or Botanicare's COCOGRO, that cheap compressed brick.... Grow in COCO FIBER!!!! Fourth, feed every day. Unless you are flushing your plants at the end of the cycle, you shouldn't ever give strait water. Get a TDS (total dissolved solids) meter, that way, after you go to the website of the fertilizer you are using and find out how rich to make your nutrient solution, you can measure your solution and make sure you are not going to burn your plants. Now your nutrient solution, you need a base. Your base is your core fertilizer, and most all of them are pretty good. Personally I use Supernatural's Bloom Terra because it is pretty cheap and PH buffered so when I add amendments to my solution my PH doesn't go crazy. You should experiment a little and find what works best for you. Then you need a PK booster. Fertilizers are rated for NPK(N=nitrogen, P=phosphorous, K=potassium). In the veg cycle plants need more nitrogen for vigorous stem and node growth, the node is your bud site. In the bloom cycle plants need more phosphorous and potassium for flower growth, buds are flowers. Again, I use Supernatural's Bud Blaster, for the same reason as before. Then a nice calcium/magnesium supplement should be added, Botanicare makes a good one called CalMag, it also has an iron supplement in it too. Take it or leave it, but I add a silica supplement too. The silica can give some added stem strength to help hold up those heavy flowers, but mostly it adds a little bit of insurance for you. If you do something to stress out your plants, the silica will help to buffer that so the affects of the stress are not so bad. Since COCO is so very sterile you need to add some beneficial bacteria and fungus to the mix too. The Piranha and Tarantula products from Advanced Nutrients are amazing but very expensive (around $200/lb). Great White Shark is a really good beneficial blend too, House and Garden recommends you use it with their products. A pretty good bang for your buck is OregonIZM, at around $40/lb and still has many beneficial bacteria and fungus strains. Finally add some sugar, your plants need carbohydrates. Alot of people use a sweetener like Bud Candy, or Superlicious, or Sweet, or BananaRama, etc. and they are all good products. Something as simple as Carboload from Advanced Nutrients works great. Keep in mind, this nutrient solution that I've described here is for the bloom cycle. For the veg cycle all you really need is a good veg base nutrient, the beneficial bacteria and fungus, and maybe some silica. Again measuring your TDS to make sure your solution is not too rich (HOT). Getting a big reservoir to mix enough nutrients for a week or more is a pretty good idea too as long as you don't let evaporation make your solution to rich. Also setting up an auto watering system is a really great idea too because letting your plants get thirsty can be very detrimental.

Now that you have your light, hood, COCO, and your nutrient solution, you need some techniques to try. First, when you plants are about 6 to 8 inches tall and have at least 4 good branches at least an inch long it is time to top them. Topping is simply cutting off the very top of your plant. I like to make my cut about half way in between two branches, about an inch down from the top of the plant, that way your new top two branches will not try to dominate one an other too much. Now veg under a Metal Halide light for as long as it take to get you plant to the height you want. Depending on your ceiling height, 4 to 6 feet tall from the floor is pretty good. As your plants are growing, you should bend the main branches over some what... get them used to growing out, not just up because when they get to the bloom cycle they are going to get tied down. Now that your plants are tall enough and you are ready to switch to bloom there are some things to know. The main top of the plant, known as the kola, does not need to be at the top of the plant. Let your plants grow in the bloom cycle for a week or two then you are going to pull the top of the top branches off the the side, letting light down into the middle of the plant. This will cause your lower branches, that would normally grow out to the side, to start growing up toward the light. You will still get a nice kola, but all of those satellite branches will now also have nice kola sized tops to them too.

That should get you by for now. Good luck.
    Complete and utter bullshit...

B-LO is offline Registered+
    The 500 grams u are talking about is per m2 so per squared meters which means more then one plant.......

Shovelhandle is offline Registered+
    Hey 666 your barking at an old post. Thanks for bumping it though it was a good one, especially the first page. And welcome to The Cann.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12